Coronavirus - Part Two.

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Paragraph 1

Applicable to both sides of the argument

Paragraph 2

You have apparently joined the discussion recently and can’t be bothered to read the previous comments.

I can’t say that I blame you but you have added nothing new.

Paragraph 3

At last some agreement

Vaccines are a good thing

Everyone has the right to accept or decline the vaccines offered.Booster jabs are common in many instances for both humans and animals.

I don’t see the sense in abandoning vaccines just because I may need another one later.

But that’s the choice of your relatives.

Paragraph 2. There isn't nothing new to read because I've read it all before. I was going to write something else about the safety of of this vaccine but couldn't be bothered because I'd be asked to post a link and when I did it wouldn't be given due consideration, it would be a 'conspiracy theory' So I've just about done with this thread. It's just noise.

In relation to boosters where does it end? Would you be happy to take another 4 next year?

Funny enough there was an article in the BMJ only yesterday about mask use.

Apparently the good Doctor Hillary has been talking about it in the telly this morning.

Showed a lower rate if transmission than maskless than the previous DANMASK study

A new varient of Delta is making news.

It accounts for 12% of current infections and us more transmissible but gives more non symptomatic infections, good news.

There was talk from way back that the virus weakening over time is a typical outcome, fingers crossed

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

A new varient of Delta is making news.

It accounts for 12% of current infections and us more transmissible but gives more non symptomatic infections, good news.

There was talk from way back that the virus weakening over time is a typical outcome, fingers crossed

Positive news at last. Yes i would be willing to have 4 vaccines a year. After all, what does this amount to-an hour?!

I still think the continued roll out of the Covid vaccine & booster is getting more sinister by the day. I speak as someone who started out as a pro-vaxxer, but who now has turned into an anti-vaxxer, due to my own scary experience.

I had my first jab in March and my second jab in June - both Astrazeneca. I have always previously been in pretty good health. I had no adverse reaction to my first jab, so had no fears about having the second jab. However, shortly after the second jab, I had a mini-stroke (small blood clot on the brain), resulting in partial loss of vision and numbness in my right arm. 

Mainstream media reports very little about adverse reactions. The Government, their scientists & the NHS, backed up by mainstream media, promote only the benefits of the vaxx, never the adverse reactions, yet when I looked online, I found many reports about bloodclots following  Covid vaccinations.  Not all these bloodclot reports were from lunatics or conspiracy theorists, but many from respected doctors, like Dr John Campbell, and from ordinary people who'd had bloodclots after being vaxxed. Surely this can't all be put down to bad luck or coincidence?

When I raised my concerns with the Neurological Consultant who saw me after my mini-stroke, she more or less laughed in my face and insisted that there was "no evidence" that the Astrazeneca vaccine causes bloodclots - yet just a few weeks later, when they start rolling out the booster shots. it's officially announced that the Astrazeneca vaccine won't be used for the boosters.... due to the mounting evidence that it can cause bloodclots! First the government denies this adverse reaction - then confirms it!  I find it all very sinister. I no longer believe the vaccines are about protecting us from Covid. I think it's all about controlling the populations to do as we're told or lose our freedoms - and about making more money for the big pharmas.

Thankfully I've regained most of my vision and the feeling in my right arm now, but having previously never worried unduly about my health, I now live in constant fear that I might have another much bigger and more damaging "bloodclot-on-the-brain" at any time. And yes - I do blame this on my unwise choice to take the vaxx.

No way will I be taking the booster. Having started out as a pro-vaxxer - I'm now terrified of it!

1 minute ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

I still think the continued roll out of the Covid vaccine & booster is getting more sinister by the day. I speak as someone who started out as a pro-vaxxer, but who now has turned into an anti-vaxxer, due to my own scary experience.

I had my first jab in March and my second jab in June - both Astrazeneca. I have always previously been in pretty good health. I had no adverse reaction to my first jab, so had no fears about having the second jab. However, shortly after the second jab, I had a mini-stroke (small blood clot on the brain), resulting in partial loss of vision and numbness in my right arm. 

Mainstream media reports very little about adverse reactions. The Government, their scientists & the NHS, backed up by mainstream media, promote only the benefits of the vaxx, never the adverse reactions, yet when I looked online, I found many reports about bloodclots following  Covid vaccinations.  Not all these bloodclot reports were from lunatics or conspiracy theorists, but many from respected doctors, like Dr John Campbell, and from ordinary people who'd had bloodclots after being vaxxed. Surely this can't all be put down to bad luck or coincidence?

When I raised my concerns with the Neurological Consultant who saw me after my mini-stroke, she more or less laughed in my face and insisted that there was "no evidence" that the Astrazeneca vaccine causes bloodclots - yet just a few weeks later, when they start rolling out the booster shots. it's officially announced that the Astrazeneca vaccine won't be used for the boosters.... due to the mounting evidence that it can cause bloodclots! First the government denies this adverse reaction - then confirms it!  I find it all very sinister. I no longer believe the vaccines are about protecting us from Covid. I think it's all about controlling the populations to do as we're told or lose our freedoms - and about making more money for the big pharmas.

Thankfully I've regained most of my vision and the feeling in my right arm now, but having previously never worried unduly about my health, I now live in constant fear that I might have another much bigger and more damaging "bloodclot-on-the-brain" at any time. And yes - I do blame this on my unwise choice to take the vaxx.

No way will I be taking the booster. Having started out as a pro-vaxxer - I'm now terrified of it!

WOW the curse of SF strikes again, thats 6?

and they said it was 50/1 you would get a bloodclot, whats the odds on 6 getting one in the same place?

yet im on a lot of different internet sites, worldwide and not one has had anybody mention having such a thing happen to them

By far the most reasonable voice in all this madness.

The West has indeed fallen at the hands of it's own cultish and irresponsible behaviour.

NB: It's from GB News so it may offend the aforementioned cult.  

Neil Oliver: 'If the West isn’t careful, it might shortly be all over for the West.' - YouTube

2 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Paragraph 2. There isn't nothing new to read because I've read it all before. I was going to write something else about the safety of of this vaccine but couldn't be bothered because I'd be asked to post a link and when I did it wouldn't be given due consideration, it would be a 'conspiracy theory' So I've just about done with this thread. It's just noise.

In relation to boosters where does it end? Would you be happy to take another 4 next year?

Me too.

Speculation regarding further boosters.

I will continue to follow the advice of the medical professionals which will be in line with the evidence available on what is an ongoing investigation.

There were those in the early days that suggested it would be over and done with in months.

It isn’t 

So as long as I believe that the vaccine gives some protection from the most serious outcomes,and that the vaccine itself is most unlikely to do any harm I am likely to continue.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Me too.

Speculation regarding further boosters.

I will continue to follow the advice of the medical professionals which will be in line with the evidence available on what is an ongoing investigation.

There were those in the early days that suggested it would be over and done with in months.

It isn’t 

So as long as I believe that the vaccine gives some protection from the most serious outcomes,and that the vaccine itself is most unlikely to do any harm I am likely to continue.

I doubt the vaccine is the way out of this. 

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” WC.