Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

What old chestnut?

Tops named the investigative journalists that he trusted .

Sorry if it turned out not to suit .

If you read my post properly and didn't just see what you want to see I said "the likes" of B&W, someone with their integrity when exposing Watergate, journo's are mostly filth these days.

12 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

That Trump downplayed it. Nobody was aware what was going to happen and the vaccine was supposed to end it all anyway.

You can't really be flying that can you 

At every stage he minimized it .

He is quoted on that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/608647/

Edited by butlers
Added Atlantic link

Has anybody got a link to the Public Health England (?) research (report?) that underlies the Lionel Shriver Spectator article which Sheffield Bricky referenced earlier. Sorry, Ino longer have access to the article in the Spectator because I clicked away and do not have a subscription.

Edited by Carbuncle

5th wave coming to France. No doubt a new wave coming here.

Covid: France faces devastating fifth wave as Europe - '1,000 hospitalisations a day' | World | News | Express.co.uk

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

And they've admitted the vaccine is still an experiment..

'He said: “The US and Israel have started vaccinating five to 11-year-olds, which will give us information on how it works in real life.'

36 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Austria with a reasonable vaccine rate of 65% are now following their repugnant unvaccinated lockdown with locking down completely, what a farce.

You are supposed to evidence your claims.

Please do.