Coronavirus - Part Two.

49 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Austria are indicating mandatory vaccines from next year, truly evil. Its very telling that no other world leaders (despite the sheep on here telling us they're not all in it together) are condemning this barbaric proposal.

I agree. Evil and barbaric. Still, I bet there are many on this thread who don't think it is evil and barbaric and they are just waiting excitedly for jab number 4. 

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

But then you let them win. There are very few people on this thread who challenge the official narrative- the rest are ultra compliant sheep who rely mainly on ad hominem attacks and bullying; their clear aim- a thread consisting ONLY of ultra compliants who swallow the official narrative 100%.

Simply by not saying goodbye to this thread you prevent them from acheiving that aim.

I think you’ve massively over estimated the importance of this thread and the forum to be honest.

A few people who have developed some kind of god complex and believe only they know the “true narrative” are not letting anyone “win” anything.

Edited by makapaka

7 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I think you’ve massively over estimated the importance of this thread and the forum to be honest.

A few people who have developed some kind of god complex and believe only they know the “true narrative” are not letting anyone “win” anything.

I think he's indicating that using this thread as a barometer there are frighteningly a good few people who have bought the narrative that the Government and the complicit MSM are pushing.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Austria are indicating mandatory vaccines from next year, truly evil. Its very telling that no other world leaders (despite the sheep on here telling us they're not all in it together) are condemning this barbaric proposal.

That is where this is going- mandatory vaccines for everybody, globally, i.e. all humans. Whether by direct legislation, or by coercion [no jab, no job... no jab, no education etc].

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I agree. Evil and barbaric. Still, I bet there are many on this thread who don't think it is evil and barbaric and they are just waiting excitedly for jab number 4. 

Yes, no shortage of apologists here :(

37 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I wouldn't say this thread/forum is important. But it is a reflection of how the mainstream compliant public 'think'.

I said right from the start of this 'epidemic' that the virus measures and lockdowns would lead to a massive erosion of civil liberties. The apologists mocked; but, here we are, looking at compulsory injections for anyone who wants to remain in society.

42 minutes ago, makapaka said:

God complex? 

The only ones with a god complex are the ones in charge and the ones who hang on their every word. Happy to give their own and MY freedoms away because they've been told its a good idea. 

As for winning.. The only thing I and most other pro choicers want to win are those freedoms back. 

Just now, onewheeldave said:

That is where this is going- mandatory vaccines for everybody, globally, i.e. all humans. Whether by direct legislation, or by coercion [no jab, no job... no jab, no education etc].

Yes, no shortage of apologists here :(

I wouldn't say this thread/forum is important. But it is a reflection of how the mainstream compliant public 'think'.

I said right from the start of this 'epidemic' that the virus measures and lockdowns would lead to a massive erosion of civil liberties. The apologists mocked; but, here we are, looking at compulsory injections for anyone who wants to remain in society.

Bang on👏

Like you, from the start I knew where this was heading. It was as clear as the nose on Pinocchios oops sorry Boriss face. 

I told anyone who would listen. Some did, most didn't. I've lost friends, I've lost family because of my stance but the further down the road we go the more obvious it's becoming that this is not and never has been about a virus. 

Just control. 

Guest makapaka
13 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

But it is a reflection of how the mainstream compliant public 'think'.

You are part of the mainstream compliant public.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That article is total and utter garbage, laughable. I love how all the variants just happen to target the exact demographic they're going for at that particular, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.