Coronavirus - Part Two.

There are people who listen to the likes of Piers Corbyn and Gillian Mckeith and believe what they say.  I seen people retweeting stuff from Right Said Fred without checking it first. They posted a doctored photo the other week and lots of people liked and shared it.  Are you suggesting that everyone who's has the jab is just doing it because the government says so?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That article is total and utter garbage, laughable. I love how all the variants just happen to target the exact demographic they're going for at that particular, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Yeah it's so obvious what's happening. I'm staggered more people can't or won't see it 

Just now, Zinger549 said:

There are people who listen to the likes of Piers Corbyn and Gillian Mckeith and believe what they say.  I seen people retweeting stuff from Right Said Fred without checking it first. They posted a doctored photo the other week and lots of people liked and shared it.  Are you suggesting that everyone who's has the jab is just doing it because the government says so?

No. Some people have been coerced through peer pressure, family or their employers. 

Some people just wanted a holiday and so they had the jab. 

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No. Some people have been coerced through peer pressure, family or their employers. 

Some people just wanted a holiday and so they had the jab. 

Or maybe they did there own research. I was not pressured by anyone to get the jab, It was my choice to do so.

Edited by Zinger549

7 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Or maybe they did there own research. I was not pressured by anyone to get the jab, It was my choice to do so.

A tiny % may have done exactly that. 

If having the jab is good for you then that's sweet. I hope it works out for you . 👌

21 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

No, some had it as they are vulnerable, some had it because they believed the "fear" hype and a large majority had it because of the threat of restrictions.

13 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

As there's a billion pound industry depending on the vaccine what items of research do you think you can trust?

Can I ask how old you are btw, doesn't have to be to the year just the decade will do.

Just seen the vile BBC are reporting that the booster jab will be now added to the NHS Covid Pass for foreign travel, it doesn't specify you have to have it to travel just that it will be added, seems a bit sneaky to me and will leave a good few on here who have had two jabs not able to go abroad. I said a few days ago that the booster uptake was faltering ever since we've had lockdowns in Europe and a now a new variant with no symptoms and now the booster for holidays, absolute nonsense.

Edited by top4718

It's claimed that the vaccine reduces symptoms if someone still gets covid. Does anyone have data on this. Using age and health status of the study?  If a young person has a vaccine and then gets covid is it really fair to then claim the vaccine reduced severity because they probably wouldn't have had a serious illness unvaxxed. 

They're using all vaxxed people to report that the vaccine reduces symptoms but there needs to be a comparison between groups, not as a whole.