Coronavirus - Part Two.

10 minutes ago, RJRB said:

As I have said before I will continue to have the jabs as advised by the medics as long as I suffer no serious side effects and that the evidence which is available to everybody shows that it has a positive effect on hospitalisation ,intubation and mortalities.

Then I wish you well. 

@RJRB , I tracked down the Public Health England data behind the Lionel Shriver article in the Spectator. While she did not misquote the data the conclusion that the vaccinated are experiencing higher rates of infection is (almost certainly) wrong. The problem is that it is difficult to accurately estimate the number of people who have not been vaccinated.

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah it's so obvious what's happening. I'm staggered more people can't or won't see it 

Yeah it’s amazing how few people don’t agree with you - what with you being a random on a forum etc 

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Yeah it’s amazing how few people don’t agree with you - what with you being a random on a forum etc 

That really did make me 😂

I take your point and I agree I'm just some random on a forum and not some important decision making individual like a politician or "government expert" who's been bought and paid for by big pharma. 

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

As I have said before I will continue to have the jabs as advised by the medics as long as I suffer no serious side effects and that the evidence which is available to everybody shows that it has a positive effect on hospitalisation ,intubation and mortalities.

So by that time if we’ve gone down the road of vaccine passports and you do have an adverse reaction and decide not to have another are you happy to be then excluded from society?

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

Except you could get a medical exemption from having a pass.

So what if a member of your close family has an adverse reaction and you don’t want another jab -  excluded from society, can you see what sort of can of worms conforming to this opens up?

Yet another abnormal deaths spike: 
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19726487.investigation-launched-abnormal-spike-newborn-baby-deaths-scotland/?fbclid=IwAR3wRW03Xk7ErpyNM0KhTLV-p3PiIIh2HlNEBjBcaWOR8gW_fe7EaboYVFM

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So what if a member of your close family has an adverse reaction and you don’t want another jab -  excluded from society, can you see what sort of can of worms conforming to this opens up?

Yet another abnormal deaths spike: 
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19726487.investigation-launched-abnormal-spike-newborn-baby-deaths-scotland/?fbclid=IwAR3wRW03Xk7ErpyNM0KhTLV-p3PiIIh2HlNEBjBcaWOR8gW_fe7EaboYVFM

if you have an adverse reaction you speak to your dr, it gets logged on your medical records