Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So what if it’s your partner who has a bad reaction and it totally deters you from wanting another?

they speak to their dr and it gets logged on their medical records, i know what your trying to do, with ANY medicine theres risks, its the nature of the beat, with ANY medicine, "some" people have adverse reactions, its the nature of the beast, anybody can say no...like i said earlier all actions in life have consequences, you take the consequences

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

they speak to their dr and it gets logged on their medical records, i know what your trying to do, with ANY medicine theres risks, its the nature of the beat, with ANY medicine, "some" people have adverse reactions, its the nature of the beast, anybody can say no...like i said earlier all actions in life have consequences, you take the consequences

You don’t get forced into “ANY medicine” there lies the huge difference.

What I’m trying to do is put out perfectly plausible scenarios of what we could be in for, it’s not a road we want to be going down.

3 minutes ago, butlers said:

Without stating the causes of the excess deaths it’s a pointless article if it is Covid then the restrictions and vaccines are not doing their  job.

Anybody know what the current situation is regarding people in care homes? I have a relative with Alzheimers who has been double jabbed plus booster, but I'm told she isn't allowed visitors because they have two cases of Covid in the home. 

I have been double jabbed and have recently recovered from Covid itself, but am not allowed to visit her. I am her only visitor, although I am not a blood relation.

I thought this sort of scenario had changed due to it being found detrimental to people's mental wellbeing.

Anybody know what the rules are at the moment?

Edited by Anna B

9 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Anybody know what the current situation is regarding people in care homes? I have a relative with Alzheimers who has been double jabbed plus booster, but I'm sold she isn't allowed visitors because they have two cases of Covid in the home. 

I have been double jabbed and have recently recovered from Covid itself, but am not allowed to visit her. I am her only visitor, although I am not a blood relation.

I thought this sort of scenario had changed due to it being found detrimental to people's mental wellbeing.

I think all care homes have different rules. I have a friend who's been double/triple-jabbed and has been told she can only see her 95 year old mother, who has Alzheimers, for 15 mins on Xmas Day. I do know other care homes are different.

58 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Speaking of these consequences can you answer my question? 

I've asked 3 or 4 times now. 

No worries if you can't or won't 👍

25 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Anybody know what the current situation is regarding people in care homes? I have a relative with Alzheimers who has been double jabbed plus booster, but I'm sold she isn't allowed visitors because they have two cases of Covid in the home. 

I'm very sorry to hear about your relative. I hope you get to see them soon. 

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Speaking of these consequences can you answer my question? 

I've asked 3 or 4 times now. 

No worries if you can't or won't 👍

I can see now why you get so wrapped up in these types of conspiracies now, youre a very obsessive person, thats not a diss by the way, i just like to get into peoples heads to see why / how they do things

Edited by melthebell

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I can see now why you get so wrapped up in these types of conspiracies now, youre a very obsessive person, thats not a diss by the way, i just like to get into peoples heads to see why / how they do things

You haven't got into my head Mel. Tbh I doubt you'd survive the experience. It's not  nice in there. 

I just wanted you to explain your comment about consequences. I've asked numerous times because you won't answer so I'll take it that you can't or won't and leave it there 😉

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You haven't got into my head Mel. Tbh I doubt you'd survive the experience. It's not  nice in there. 

I just wanted you to explain your comment about consequences. I've asked numerous times because you won't answer so I'll take it that you can't or won't and leave it there 😉

I DID answer you just choose to ignore it, i dont have any consequences, im not in charge, its not my job to make them, some possible consequences did get mentioned a post or two before i posted, cant remember if it was you or Dr Tops that mentioned them, feel free to look, tbh...i cant be arsed, ive got better things to do with my spare time in the short period im not working.

as i said you have an obvious obsessive personality, able to obsessively ask for the same things over and over and yet discount and ignore things that you deem irrelevant or dont offer you anything