Coronavirus - Part Two.

22 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Increase in still born children, increase in heart attacks, increase of people who "died suddenly", increase in people who died after a "short illness" with no cause of death mentioned, nearly 10k excess deaths in four months, it can't be the vaccine though because those scientists who rely on funding for their very existence would never take a bung form a huge pharmaceutical company thats making money beyond precedent. 

I'm actually shocked that people are still so naive after nearly two years.

Any way I haven't got any symptoms so I'd better take a LFT seeing as that's now a sign of Covid, comedy gold 😀

😂 Yeah that's funny. But it goes to show just how easily the naive can be manipulated. Still, more and more are seeing the light which has to be a good thing. 

I can't cope with any more of this nonsense for tonight, we'll see what Carry On Covid throws up tomorrow, I'm expecting a headline saying you can catch it from snow if the weather turns anytime soon and certain people on here will believe it.

Adios (and actual LOL).

Just now, RJRB said:

😁But they do,totally unwittingly  present a convincing argument pro vaccine.

Absolutely.

Pick a side. 

Science, medicine, or Tops and friends. 

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

😁But they do,totally unwittingly  present a convincing argument pro vaccine.

I think they need a vaccine to inject a dose of reality into some people.

I'll leave with the same question I asked earlier which went unanswered:

Do you really think the Government has any interest in your health and wellbeing?

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I can't cope with any more of this nonsense for tonight, we'll see what Carry On Covid throws up tomorrow, I'm expecting a headline saying you can catch it from snow if the weather turns anytime soon and certain people on here will believe it.

Adios (and actual LOL).

Running away again. Scared of people who out think you.

Do check under the bed. Or, better still, burn it. Just in case.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think they need a vaccine to inject a dose of reality into some people.

I'll leave with the same question I asked earlier which went unanswered:

Do you really think the Government has any interest in your health and wellbeing?

I will answer with a question.

Do you think that the Government and Medical profession are hell bent on damaging our health.

It seems your answer is yes.

The great conspiracy.

Is Darren Moore out to destroy Sheffield WednesdayDoes Donald Trump care about anything...apart from Donald Trump.

The great questions of our age.

Edited by RJRB