Coronavirus - Part Two.

I haven’t run away, some of us have to work not sit in our armchairs being brainwashed by the Guardian all day, us workers get tired at this time.

The Government aren’t bothered in the slightest about your health, they don’t care one little bit, they only exist to make life better for themselves and to see so many people willingly helping them to do it is tragic.

Anyway I am going now, I’ll be having nightmares about people who can out think me but reckon illnesses with no symptoms exist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I haven’t run away, some of us have to work not sit in our armchairs being brainwashed by the Guardian all day, us workers get tired at this time.

The Government aren’t bothered in the slightest about your health, they don’t care one little bit, they only exist to make life better for themselves and to see so many people willingly helping them to do it is tragic.

Anyway I am going now, I’ll be having nightmares about people who can out think me but reckon illnesses with no symptoms exist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You dont  work for the NHS do you?

Austria is about to go into a 20 lockdown & will make Covid vaccinations COMPULSORY for all from next February. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59343650.amp

The Dutch are also facing a lockdown; cases are spiralling out of control in Germany. 

One of the accusations levelled at the UK Govt was that we failed to close the borders to travellers from high risk countries in the past.  In the short-term, shouldn't we be looking to prevent people from arriving from at least the above 3 countries, if not the majority of out near European neighbours?   After all, if the Govts & health authorities in these countries deem that their own populations need to be curtailed from mixing within their own countries, why should we in the UK be exposed to their people? 

Edited by Baron99

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

My Mum has Diverticular Disease. No symptoms.

Sweet dreams…

Edited by nikki-red

15 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

My Mum has Diverticular Disease. No symptoms.

Sweet dreams…

Indeed.

I'm wondering whether Tops has heard of HIV.

Amongst many others

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Funnily right in front of me is a letter for the flu shots and it actually mentions you may not get any symptoms but catch and pass on flu

But you know better than the NHS

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Funnily right in front of me is a letter for the flu shots and it actually mentions you may not get any symptoms but catch and pass on flu

But you know better than the NHS

After what that NHS CEO said on live TV the other week I wouldn’t trust a single word the NHS says and neither should you.

Anyhow I feel great this morning just going to do a 30 mile bike ride but I’m worried that feeling good means I’ve got the virus 😱

😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

After what that NHS CEO said on live TV the other week I wouldn’t trust a single word the NHS says and neither should you.

Anyhow I feel great this morning just going to do a 30 mile bike ride but I’m worried that feeling good means I’ve got the virus 😱

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why should Believe an internet no mark like you though, who bases their entire view on things that can and have been constantly shown to be false

Guest makapaka
13 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

Actually no, I'm very averse to compliance [compared to the majority].

I doubt it really - what else do you not comply with?  Conpulsory education, tax, law? Any examples of your anarchy?

There’s a reason your beliefs are in the minority - pretending that it’s because you have somehow developed a higher knowledge and are operating on a different level to the majority is either deluded or arrogant (or both).