Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

After what that NHS CEO said on live TV the other week I wouldn’t trust a single word the NHS says and neither should you.

Anyhow I feel great this morning just going to do a 30 mile bike ride but I’m worried that feeling good means I’ve got the virus 😱

😂😂😂😂😂😂

When you get back, have a look at Whiteowl's pòst. 

It would be lovely to hear your thoughts about all of those different types of asymptomatic infections.

Ride safely.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

After what that NHS CEO said on live TV the other week I wouldn’t trust a single word the NHS says and neither should you.

Anyhow I feel great this morning just going to do a 30 mile bike ride but I’m worried that feeling good means I’ve got the virus 😱

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Great. One less person that is reliant upon the NHS. I hope any private medical care you may be getting instead isn't in Big Pharma's back pocket otherwise you won't be trusting any medical professionals

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I doubt it really - what else do you not comply with?  Conpulsory education, tax, law? Any examples of your anarchy?

There’s a reason your beliefs are in the minority - pretending that it’s because you have somehow developed a higher knowledge and are operating on a different level to the majority is either deluded or arrogant (or both).

Indeed,just like this government strangely

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

No that'll be the vaccine.

Can anyone who believes this garbage actually hand on heart say that they think the Government is concerned about their health???

They'll only happen anywhere if they are allowed to, your compliance and unquestioning of the narrative will make it happen, mark my words, you will regret it once it does.

It is an interesting question whether we are past the point where large scale public non compliance would actually make a difference. As we know from the lockdowns- protesters in the UK were getting £10,000 fines.  We've seen the video footage of police in Australia opening fire on protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas.

Any protest that is likely to be effective seems to be immediately suppressed by the powers that be with high levels of threats and violence.

At the moment a majority of the public are basically OK with that, either by denial it is happening, or, by actively verbally supporting it- but, as things progress further towards totalitarianism, even if they start to object, the outcome may only be that they too are suppressed with threats and violence by the authorities.

Of course, if everyone saw through it and ceased to comply, then it would be over, as the police would also cease to comply, but, looking at the history of totalitarian states, that is highly unlikely.

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

It is an interesting question whether we are past the point where large scale public non compliance would actually make a difference. As we know from the lockdowns- protesters in the UK were getting £10,000 fines.  We've seen the video footage of police in Australia opening fire on protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas.

Any protest that is likely to be effective seems to be immediately suppressed by the powers that be with high levels of threats and violence.

At the moment a majority of the public are basically OK with that, either by denial it is happening, or, by actively verbally supporting it- but, as things progress further towards totalitarianism, even if they start to object, the outcome may only be that they too are suppressed with threats and violence by the authorities.

Of course, if everyone saw through it and ceased to comply, then it would be over, as the police would also cease to comply, but, looking at the history of totalitarian states, that is highly unlikely.

Who will be in power in this totalitarian state we will become?

Edited by makapaka

Just now, makapaka said:

Or more importantly who will be in power in  the one the people overcome. Obviously the government would need overthrowing too, who will take their place?

15 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I doubt it really - what else do you not comply with?  Conpulsory education, tax, law? Any examples of your anarchy?

There’s a reason your beliefs are in the minority - pretending that it’s because you have somehow developed a higher knowledge and are operating on a different level to the majority is either deluded or arrogant (or both).

Non compliance is very common in autisitics. Non compliance with long queues for example- for much of my life I couldn't access medical provision due to that one; there are many other examples of things that I don't comply with; and non-compliance of the various hoops it is necessary to jump through to access basic services are a major reason for the the low levels of employment, education and healthcare for autistic people.

One reason my beliefs are in a minority is because am in a minority- the majority of the population is not of the autistic neurotype.

7 minutes ago, makapaka said:

If we define 'power' as that which controls the populace, who would you say is currently 'in power'. I'm guessing you'll say it's a government body? If so, that that's pretty much what you will get in a totalitarian state.

A thought occurs to me on the subject of asymptomatic infection: it's actually far more common than symptomatic infection. Our skin, gut and other mucosal surfaces are absolutely heaving with uncounted multitudes of infectious agents. We experience symptoms from almost none of them!