Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 hours ago, Delayed said:

People might answer your questions when you start answering others and stop picking and choosing which replies you find easier to dismiss. 

For example, you always respond to mine and yet Nikki has just provided an inconvenient post above which you haven't addressed

He doesn't respond to me or Nikki, as we're both on the front line and our answers don't fit with his narrative

14 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

And to think that, at the start of the 'epidemic', anyone who spoke of compulsory vaccinations was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

Most of the statements about "correct predictions by conspiracy theorists" are baloney but I think this one might actually stand up to scrutiny.

I certainly thought that the idea of compulsory vaccinations for everybody would be regarded as wholly unacceptable and no government would touch such a thing with a bargepole. I was wrong.

21 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

And to think that, at the start of the 'epidemic', anyone who spoke of compulsory vaccinations was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

Yup. I got a 30 day Facebook holiday for repeatedly saying that on my feed. I was also unfriended by a few gullible fools who said I was spreading fake news 🙄

One sent me a new friend request recently. I won't be responding to it.