Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
36 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Most of the statements about "correct predictions by conspiracy theorists" are baloney but I think this one might actually stand up to scrutiny.

I certainly thought that the idea of compulsory vaccinations for everybody would be regarded as wholly unacceptable and no government would touch such a thing with a bargepole. I was wrong.

Same here. I don’t agree with compulsory vaccines either. 

1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

And to think that, at the start of the 'epidemic', anyone who spoke of compulsory vaccinations was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

Did anyone speak of compulsory vaccines at the start of the pandemic?

I heard a conspiracy theory recently - the governments want control of citizens and their finances. They will stop people's money if they disobey. The reason, Climate Change. The situation is much much worse than reported and they know something terrible is heading our way. It's that bad that if they reported it, it would cause mass panic.

I wondered why the Tory was crying at the summit! We're all going to die.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I heard a conspiracy theory recently - the governments want control of citizens and their finances. They will stop people's money if they disobey. The reason, Climate Change. The situation is much much worse than reported and they know something terrible is heading our way. It's that bad that if they reported it, it would cause mass panic.

Someone from the tin foil hat brigade?

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The only truth in that is your final sentence

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Yep because that's what the Tories are known for. The public not giving them money, either back in taxes or purchasing goods. 

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The only truth in that is your final sentence

Yep we are. The timescale is the important thing. Maybe they have a last chance but everything must change immediately. How would they stop people polluting? A passport for everything. Fuel, gas and electric for a start. They could monitor travel. Only one trip abroad a year. I dunno its just a conspiracy.