Coronavirus - Part Two.

14 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Compulsory vaccination could be a real possibility in the UK depending on the uptake of the "booster" jab. Thanks to the likes of sibon and others on here who seem to be well happy with having any cack pumped into their arms, hopefully this will be high.

I don't think Savage Jab'em would have any issue in implementing this.

On 20/11/2021 at 13:03, sibon said:

Not for me. 

I'm hugely pro-vaccine,  but I don't agree with compulsory vaccination. 

I can see circumstances where vaccine passports might be  acceptable as a short term measure to keep the economy open, but as a general principle I think that information and education are the way forward.

I would be in favour of banning anti-vax protests outside schools. 

Oh, well.

That's a spectacular fail for @Dardandec

Better attention to detail, next time, matey.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka
4 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It's all becoming clear now.

Get Trump out of office at all costs

Biden closed the pipeline in America straight after the election, making 10s thousands unemployed

Afghanistan? It was small beer, just get out and get ready.

Alex Jones has been right about a few insane things in the past that have now become fact

Harvesting baby organs

Forced vaccines

International pedo ring

They're coming for our guns! Rittenhouse effect.

Eh?

While people in Europe have the right to protest against lockdowns & mandatory vaccinations, let's face it, its become the same old issue of 'whatever' protest is taking place. 

The genuine take to the streets to voice their concerns, then by dusk they have gone home to be replaced by a cabal of the the usual rag-tag, rent-a-mob of anti-establishment, anarchist, criminal element. 

From what I've seen reported from Rotterdam over the weekend, well setting fire to an ambulance, the front of someone's restaurant, a pile of bicycles & throwing fireworks at police & firefighters, really gets your anti-vax point across doesn't it? 

Edited by Baron99

This is not a mob, this is a cross section of society including elderly, normal. and concerned people.

When the authorities are firing live rounds into the crowd (BBC news) and using water cannon against peaceful marchers, it's no longer about covid, it's about control and suppression.

8 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Compulsory vaccination could be a real possibility in the UK depending on the uptake of the "booster" jab. Thanks to the likes of sibon and others on here who seem to be well happy with having any cack pumped into their arms, hopefully this will be high.

I don't think Savage Jab'em would have any issue in implementing this.

I do keep reading this,but I am not sure what you mean.

It seems to hope for a high uptake of the booster,whilst calling it any old cack.

What am I misunderstanding?

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

While people in Europe have the right to protest against lockdowns & mandatory vaccinations, let's face it, its become the same old issue of 'whatever' protest is taking place. 

The genuine take to the streets to voice their concerns, then by dusk they have gone home to be replaced by a cabal of the the usual rag-tag, rent-a-mob of anti-establishment, anarchist, criminal element. 

From what I've seen reported from Rotterdam over the weekend, well setting fire to an ambulance, the front of someone's restaurant, a pile of bicycles & throwing fireworks at police & firefighters, really gets your anti-vax point across doesn't it? 

You need to look at Rome and a few other places then.

More reports today of how Africa has virtually avoided any major issues with Covid (probably because they don't the MSM constantly feeding them lies), odd that early in the plandemic here in the UK ethnic minorities were said to be most at risk.

Having said that though the could all have the symptomless variant 🤣

Symptomless reminds me of another word - simpleton, that's no coincidence.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You need to look at Rome and a few other places then.

More reports today of how Africa has virtually avoided any major issues with Covid (probably because they don't the MSM constantly feeding them lies), odd that early in the plandemic here in the UK ethnic minorities were said to be most at risk.

Having said that though the could all have the symptomless variant 🤣

Symptomless reminds me of another word - simpleton, that's no coincidence.

How predictable.

Chuck a few more assertions in and ignore any questions raised by your previous utterances.No doubt you will be corrected as we go along

Just in short and putting aside the symptomless discussion   it is obvious that there are a wide range of outcomes from contracting Covid from minimal discomfort to serious outcomes.

26 minutes ago, RJRB said:

How predictable.

Chuck a few more assertions in and ignore any questions raised by your previous utterances.No doubt you will be corrected as we go along

Just in short and putting aside the symptomless discussion   it is obvious that there are a wide range of outcomes from contracting Covid from minimal discomfort to serious outcomes.

There is no symptomless discussion, it doesn't exist.

The serious outcomes occur with a certain sector of people which I've highlighted many times on here. 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

There is no symptomless discussion, it doesn't exist.

The serious outcomes occur with a certain sector of people which I've highlighted many times on here. 

Thanks for your assurance but the jury is still out on that one if only due to the incubation period of the virus.

Serious outcomes can be across the board ,but unfortunately seem to be more prevalent in certain categories.Age,underlying complaints,working conditions,ethnicity and of course now amongst those who have not been vaccinated.

So I am pleased that in this country there has been a good vaccine response and contrary to your recent post,the booster jab is also going swimmingly.