Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, West 77 said:

No.  Those admissions are very low. The odds are an individual is more at risk from not being vaccinated than from any side effects as a consequence of a covid vaccine.

You haven't a clue that that's true. I'd take my chances with Covid 1000x before getting the jab. I've seen one of the side effects closely, not worth the risk.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why is it laughable, who can we trust anymore, there are huge protests worldwide and the MSM concentrate on 5 pensioners gluing themselves to the road because a lofts not insulated.

If anything the MSM are concentrating on protestors gluing themselves to roads and blocking traffic including Ambulances getting to and from emergencies

16 minutes ago, RJRB said:

You don’t trust anybody or any organisation 

Define an adverse reaction to the jab please.

Your constant defence mechanism of not believing virtually every source of information is laughable.

When you name a reputable investigative team such as Woodward and Bernstein you don’t like their findings.

Due diligence prior to your  postings would be advisable.

Yesterday we had the slow uptake of the booster rubbish.

Your cop out is now not to believe vaccine numbers.

You continue to give a compelling reason for vaccination by exposing the anti vaccine arguments and misinformation.

Herpes.

Whilst totally ignoring some of the biggest protests for years, ok 🤣

That’s more generalised rubbish.

I know about the protests by watching them on TV,listening on Radio 4 and reading this mornings papers.

What are your sources.

25 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

Anyway - it's a bit of a moot point as it turns out, like a lot of your anecdotes/evidence/bobbins, that it's incorrect. The vast majority of Calow hospital staff are vaccinated - in fact it was the highest vaccinated trust back in June with 92.2% having had the first jab by the 15th April and 99.8% of those having had their 2nd as well. Time of writing of the article is 7th June so I expect it's even higher by now.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-05-26/how-many-nhs-hospital-staff-have-had-the-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-vaccination-hesitancy-injection-pandemic

(that's a link by the way, just in case you didn't know)

Sorry Whiteowl

Just bringing this back to a discussion which is once again being led down a cul de sac or two in the usual way

6 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That’s more generalised rubbish.

I know about the protests by watching them on TV,listening on Radio 4 and reading this mornings papers.

What are your sources.

Just had a look on all the main news websites, none has it as a headline and a couple have it buried near the bottom of their pages, the success or failure of these protests will affect all our lives in 2022, its should be top of the page.

Just had a look on all the main news websites, none has it as a headline and a couple have it buried near the bottom of their pages, the success or failure of these protests will affect all our lives in 2022, its should be top of the page.

So it is being reported. Excellent, glad we cleared that up