Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

So it is being reported. Excellent, glad we cleared that up

If you're happy that protests against something that could change all our lives (and not for the better) are being deemed less headline worthy than Manchester United sacking their manager then frankly you deserve all that's coming to you.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Just had a look on all the main news websites, none has it as a headline and a couple have it buried near the bottom of their pages, the success or failure of these protests will affect all our lives in 2022, its should be top of the page.

Try the Telegraph.or the BBC News website

The Sun leads with a story about a soap “star” 😁

Where did you hear about them

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you're happy that protests against something that could change all our lives (and not for the better) are being deemed less headline worthy than Manchester United sacking their manager then frankly you deserve all that's coming to you.

Yes, I have no issue scrolling down a webpage a little.  

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

I also have an issue with people who only read the headlines.

I will ask you again .Where do you get your valued information from.

Unfortunately many people do only read the headlines and the MSM know it, incidentally there's only really mention of the protests in Vienna, not much about the rest of the world, I'll say again, if you don't deem people protesting for our freedoms as headline worthy then you, like others deserve what the future will inevitably bring.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Unfortunately many people do only read the headlines and the MSM know it, incidentally there's only really mention of the protests in Vienna, not much about the rest of the world, I'll say again, if you don't deem people protesting for our freedoms as headline worthy then you, like others deserve what the future will inevitably bring.

Surely you contribute to that given that you don't look at MSM?

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Surely you contribute to that given that you don't look at MSM?

Of course I look at it, it's everywhere, whether I believe a lot of it is a different story, do you think the Guardian will report negative vaccine news when one of its biggest donators is the Gates Foundation, you don't bite the hand that feeds.