Coronavirus - Part Two.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Of course I look at it, it's everywhere, whether I believe a lot of it is a different story, do you think the Guardian will report negative vaccine news when one of its biggest donators is the Gates Foundation, you don't bite the hand that feeds.

There is very little negative vaccine news compared with the very encouraging results achieved in the last year.

Another question for you.

With the great benefit of hindsight Over the last couple of years,what would your preference have been.

I can only assume that it would have been 100% let it rip.That is total reliance on herd immunity in the fullness of time.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

2 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Invectin is not approved by the drugs regulator in Japan for Covid treatment.

That graph is a LIE and the headline is LIE.

I can find no Tokyo Medical Association at all.

3 lies for the price of one

The doctor above sells Invectin and formed the FLCCC  .

This disreputable body supplied the graph, again that's not credited 

The two factors on the graph have no relevance to each other, he should be ashamed of himself

In November 2021 the Journal of Intensive Care Medicine retracted a paper written by Kory, Paul E. Marik, and others. The retraction was triggered when it was found the paper misreported the mortality figures of people treated for COVID-19 with the FLCCC's "MATH+" protocol, falsely making it appear to be an effective treatment.[17][18]

Sheff Bricky , you should acknowledge this is misinfomation

Edited by butlers

Changing the subject away from conspiracy theories for a minute....

I found a strange thing with my covid passport (for want of a better term)  the other day.  It said "No Covid records found" where previously it has shown both of my vaccines.

It took some digging on the Internet to find out why as it's not massively publicised. Once you get a positive PCR test, like I did last Thursday, apparently it "revokes" the passport for 14 days after the test. It doesn't tell you it's doing that though, it just says no records found.

The only way I found out was through a story about someone due to fly 11 days after a positive test, was ok to do so through the isolation rules but couldn't due to the revocation lasting 14 days.

https://inews.co.uk/news/nhs-app-travel-covid-pass-error-blocked-positive-test-two-weeks-1262005

So, if you are due to fly out in that 10-14 day windows after a PCR test, remember to print off your vaccine passport before submitting the test as a paper copy is valid for 30 days.

1 hour ago, butlers said:

This finding tallies with recent results from the US from the first trail groups.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pfizer-booster-shot-could-offer-protection-for-9-10-months-initial-data/

That’s good news for Africa.

Long may it remain the case.

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

That’s good news for Africa.Long May it remain the case.

I made a b....ls up first attempts 😁