Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

but your still guessing

No I'm questioning and with the increase in these events so should you, you won't though as the Tories and MSM have you on a string, quite pitiful really.

Interesting to see that South Korea with a fairly high vax rate (nearly 79%) and possibly among the strictest restrictions in the world has a sudden surge in cases (a record high).

Edited by top4718

Just now, top4718 said:

No I'm questioning and with the increase in these events so should you, you won't though as the Tories and MSM have you on a string, quite pitiful really.

I never said what you said is untrue, i dont know the information about the cases to say so, all im saying is...your guessing, which you are doing. Guessing doesnt mean its correct, just you think its correct

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I never said what you said is untrue, i dont know the information about the cases to say so, all im saying is...your guessing, which you are doing. Guessing doesnt mean its correct, just you think its correct

If I see ten people get run over on the same stretch of road I'd assume there was some common issue and would like that issue to be addressed before any more accidents take place, this is the same. Ex-player Trevor Sinclair has expressed similar concerns, perhaps he should keep his mouth shut.

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

As most on here will know Sheffield United's John Fleck sadly collapsed on the pitch last night and looked to be in some distress, it may not be connected but this is the 3rd player in a short period of time (there are more in world football) that have collapsed, we've also had the death of a fan at a Stoke City game and fans collapsing at Luton Town, Salford, two fans at WBA v Bristol City and another at the Salford  Dagenham FA cup tie all in the space of a few weeks.

It could of course be just a coincidence that these have occurred after the wholesale administering of a vaccine with links to myocarditis but if I was a betting man........................................

Get well soon John Fleck.

I can’t find anything else to back it up, but they said on Radio Sheffield earlier that it wasn’t anything to do with his heart.

2 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

I can’t find anything else to back it up, but they said on Radio Sheffield earlier that it wasn’t anything to do with his heart.

Thats why I said it may not be connected, still too high an incidence of these things currently, what would an investigation into it hurt.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If I see ten people get run over on the same stretch of road I'd assume there was some common issue and would like that issue to be addressed before any more accidents take place, this is the same. Ex-player Trevor Sinclair has expressed similar concerns, perhaps he should keep his mouth shut.

It's not the same, if people get run over it's because of a vehicle.

If a player collapses it could be because of a multitude of reasons and you don't know that it's vaccine related.

You are just taking advantage of an unfortunate event.  You didn't make this same.connection during the euros when a player collapses and the vaccine was in full swing

Matt Le Tissier did make the vaccine connection to Eriksens collapse at the Euros almost immediately and tweeted about it

He was wrong as Eriksen was unvaccinated.

Wasn't uuntil a day following that he publicly wished Eriksen and family best wishes.

He was at it again last night but a bit more circumspect

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Matt Le Tissier did make the vaccine connection to Eriksens collapse at the Euros almost immediately and tweeted about it

He was wrong as Eriksen was unvaccinated.

Wasn't uuntil a day following that he publicly wished Eriksen and family best wishes.

He was at it again last night but a bit more circumspect

No one knows Eriksens vaccine status, lets see how many more of these occur in the next few months.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

If one person falls over the Conspiracy Theorist blames the vaccination they had nine months ago, the medical profession for being in the pockets of Big Pharma, the Government for locking the whole population, the MSM,  the WHO and whoever else they are told to.