Coronavirus - Part Two.

10 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

As is typical you have not got your facts straight. Sweden did not let it rip. You have consistently mis-stated the policies of the Swedish government. For example, Sweden's state epidemiologist had a 'stay at home' recommendation all the way from March 25th, 2020 until September 28th, 2021. Yes, that's right Sweden tried to reduce the spread through non-pharmaceutical measures. They also, at times, had requirements related to the mask wearing in public spaces - despite what you have repeatedly asserted - although they generally tried to make recommendations rather than impose restrictions. Why can't you get your facts right? Why do you copy-and-paste straight from the covid sceptic sites straight into your brain rather than checking with reliable sources?

Sweden made the elderly/vulnerable a priority and let everything else virtually carry on, who are your "reliable sources"?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Sweden made the elderly/vulnerable a priority and let everything else virtually carry on, who are your "reliable sources"?

BS. Why do you expect me to provide reliable sources for you when you never do? What are you going to do if I provide reliable sources? Please don't expect me to believe you are going to read them. ... oh I know, you're going to suggest they are part of the massive Worldwide conspiracy theory.

16 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

BS. Why do you expect me to provide reliable sources for you when you never do? What are you going to do if I provide reliable sources? Please don't expect me to believe you are going to read them. ... oh I know, you're going to suggest they are part of the massive Worldwide conspiracy theory.

Ok you haven't got any, fine. 🤣 

Go on admit its Boris and the Guardian and all that c**p.

Guest makapaka

Our child’s school has just reintroduced masks in school - which is bizarre given they’ve just all been through a vaccination programme which prior to they didn’t need to wear masks….

26 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Do you know if  he's had the jab?

We won't be told that whether he has or not, specifically if he has but these cases are now getting too prevalent to ignore.

I can't keep up with all these coincidences:

FC Tiraspol's Adama Traore collapsed on the pitch with chest pains in last  nights defeat by Real Madrid, he was treated by the clubs medical staff and appears to be ok.

Edited by top4718

24 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We won't be told that whether he has or not, specifically if he has but these cases are now getting too prevalent to ignore.

I can't keep up with all these coincidences:

FC Tiraspol's Adama Traore collapsed on the pitch with chest pains in last  nights defeat by Real Madrid, he was treated by the clubs medical staff and appears to be ok.

Neither can we so thanks for your diligence

2 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

As is typical you have not got your facts straight. Sweden did not let it rip. You have consistently mis-stated the policies of the Swedish government. For example, Sweden's state epidemiologist had a 'stay at home' recommendation all the way from March 25th, 2020 until September 28th, 2021. Yes, that's right Sweden tried to reduce the spread through non-pharmaceutical measures. They also, at times, had requirements related to the mask wearing in public spaces - despite what you have repeatedly asserted - although they generally tried to make recommendations rather than impose restrictions. Why can't you get your facts right? Why do you copy-and-paste straight from the covid sceptic sites straight into your brain rather than checking with reliable sources?

I agree there is some absolute rubbish spouted by anti vaxxers, but there is also absolute rubbish spouted by the government, how about :

"This virus is indiscriminate" (UK Government briefing March 2020) ?

Or the infamous Government radio advert back in Jan 2021 : "That person passing you in the park is highly likely to have Covid"
At the time it was about 1 in 50, which is not highly likely by any reasonable definition of the word. It is also highly UNlikely that anyone would catch Covid outdoors from someone passing them in the park.
https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/government-pulls-ad-states-joggers-highly-likely-covid-19/1705305

And Amanda Pritchard (chief executive of the NHS) who, on the 8th Nov this year, claimed “The NHS is running hot...We have had fourteen times the number of people in hospital with Covid than we saw this time last year”. Even "fullfact" (who I usually find are a bit biased when it comes to Covid) admit that was ******, it was actually fewer than in Nov 20...... Yet, AFAIK, the 14X claim was repeated on more than one news outlet !

Edited by Chekhov