Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

tbh i know absolutely nothing about the person that died, only that they refused to get vaccinated due to conspiracy rubbish

So how do we know it even happened then ? And what his true motivations were ?

It is, of course, possible for even a relatively young person to die of Covid, that's just the luck of the draw. Some people die falling downstairs, but the don't ban stairs and force everyone to live in bungalows.

PS stairs are actually quite dangerous, many people get injured, some seriously using stairs. And I am not being facetious.....

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

So how do we know it even happened then ? And what his true motivations were ?

It is, of course, possible for even a relatively young person to die of Covid, that's just the luck of the draw. Some people die falling downstairs, but the don't ban stairs and force everyone to live in bungalows.

PS stairs are actually quite dangerous, many people get injured, some seriously using stairs. And I am not being facetious.....

the guy who ive known for like 15 years said it happened, and i trust him, i presume he knows the person involved as its a family member and so knows if the person wouldnt get vaccinated and the things if any they said about it, personally speaking you can believe me or not, i believe him

A new variant? Well that's surprise.... and guess what? The vaccine doesn't work against it.

I wouldn't mind but a conspiracy theorist aquaintance predicted this is exactly what was going to happen back in January 2019. 

This and other things, that have all come to pass. I wouldn't mind but he also predicted the financial crash a full year before it happened, and there was I saying 'have you never heard the saying 'as safe as the bank of England?'  And of course it came as a complete surprise to the politicians didn't it...... 

This is going to run and run.....

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

A new variant? Well that's surprise.... and guess what? The vaccine doesn't work against it.

I wouldn't mind but a conspiracy theorist aquaintance predicted this is exactly what was going to happen back in January 2019. 

This and other things, that have all come to pass. I wouldn't mind but he also predicted the financial crash a full year before it happened, and there was I saying 'have you never heard the saying 'as safe as the bank of England?'  And of course it came as a complete surprise to the politicians didn't it...... 

Welcome aboard the truth train. 

Enjoy your journey 🙏🎉🙏

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

why do you have a flu jab every year?