Coronavirus - Part Two.

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They don't get that bit at all do they, next "booster" will probably be about March time.

Its also amazing that despite a high vaccine uptake (or so were told) always these collapsing footballers seem not to have had it, some amazing coincidences in all this, anyone would think it wasn't true 🤣

Footballers, tennis players, basketball players there's loads of fit and healthy athletes who are suddenly dropping like flies. 

Oh, yeah, I mentioned something like that months ago but was labeled a nutter 🙄🤣

GB News have run a story highlighting links between the vax and heart attacks a cardiologist stated that “the scientists” won’t release data on this as they don’t want to lose “research money”. Very sinister.

A couple more ex players Carl Ikeme and John Brayford are the latest to speak out on the subject.

Its gathering pace.

My decision not to go near this vaccine looks better by the day 🙏

Edited by top4718

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, butlers said:

Jumping ahead a bit there Anna ,there's no evidence it's even more transmissible let alone more vaccine resistant.

What happen to the south American variant that was headline news for a couple of days a couple of months back ?

It’s going to be called…..

“Nu”

sounds like new.

sound.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

GB News have run a story highlighting links between the vax and heart attacks a cardiologist stated that “the scientists” won’t release data on this as they don’t want to lose “research money”. Very sinister.

A couple more ex players Carl Ikeme and John Brayford are the latest to speak out on the subject.

Its gathering pace.

My decision not to go near this vaccine looks better by the day 🙏

Abstract 10712 
Steven Gundry is a bit controversial, but if he’s right maybe the boosters should be halted for the time being. Too late for me, lol.

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

If you're vaccinated you don't need the booster I assume?

Why would you assume that, not all vaccines work that way.

Anyway, back to my original question, who, other than you, is classifying me as unvaccinated? Which government body, which organisation?

Come back to me.

Edited by Bargepole23

"You can't be too careful" ? 

Well actually yes you can because there is a cost, social as well as financial, to all these suppression measures. The latest over reaction :

"Covid: New heavily mutated variant B.1.1.529 in South Africa raises concern:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59418127

Covid variant: UK put safety first over Africa travel - Shapps [travel restrictions reintroduced]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59428398

Well travel restrictions haven't kept out any other variant and there is absolutely no reason to think they will suddenly start working now, but, until we just learn to live with Covid and abandon this "can't be too careful" attitude, this will go on, possibly forever. As it happens vaccines work very well to prevent serious illness (though not infection) with all know variants anyway, but that is not actually the main issue. Basically we have got arrogant, we think a new virus is going to emerge and, unlike our forbears for thousands of years, nobody should have to die. Well it's just not like that, we have to be proportionate if we all want to live a normal life.

Edited by Chekhov

11 hours ago, Anna B said:

A new variant? Well that's surprise.... and guess what? The vaccine doesn't work against it.

I wouldn't mind but a conspiracy theorist aquaintance predicted this is exactly what was going to happen back in January 2019. 

This and other things, that have all come to pass. I wouldn't mind but he also predicted the financial crash a full year before it happened, and there was I saying 'have you never heard the saying 'as safe as the bank of England?'  And of course it came as a complete surprise to the politicians didn't it...... 

This is going to run and run.....

Where does it say that ?

But, if  the vaccines are less effective, there should be no change of plan, not unless we want to be locked down every few months, banned from travelling and forced to wear masks (not that they work that well anyway) forever.

Sod that, I don't want to be safe (as in 100% safe) I want to be normal.