Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This lock the vulnerable up in their houses is absolute nonsense, how about letting the vulnerable assess their own risks and take the relevant precautions, you know like they've done for hundreds of years, some people seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves and need Boris to tell them what to do.

and how do they do that einstein? how do they think it will be safe to go to the shop for a pint of milk when they dont know  who or what they are going to encounter?

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and how do they do that einstein? how do they think it will be safe to go to the shop for a pint of milk when they dont know  who or what they are going to encounter?

😂

You could always wear your Hazmat suit Mel 😂

26 minutes ago, melthebell said:

If people take their own precautions it doesn't matter who they "encounter".

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So then who is the one who's vulnerable? 

I can hold my hand up to that ✋🏻

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If people take their own precautions it doesn't matter who they "encounter".

to a point that is generally true we shop online or first thing when it is not busy,  I still sanitise after handling any outside items,  but that's probably been my new normal as there are some  exceptionally unhygienic randoms walking about, who wouldn't think twice about spreading  germs such as E. coli let alone transferring covid, be it to a stranger or to  family members or friends.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Fair enough. 

Next question and please feel free to tell me to mind my own, why? 

I take Anti -TNF (Tumour Necrosis Factor)  a   Lifelong biological therapy  for autoimmune disease,  I have  a weakened immune system through this, but the benefits far outway the negatives.

I'm susceptible to very serious infections and cancers  and i've suffered both a number of times in the past 10 years, emergency hospital stays to treat infections including surgeries, also bilateral orchiectomy , as far as Covid 19 I'm tripled jabbed  and due a booster in Feb 2020

I've also several lesser conditions  such as Diabetes, I have some damage  to nerves  around the heart, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, anaemic and then there is the average general wear and tears, though years of sports and manual work.

Despite the above I still look in great shape 😂   

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

This lock the vulnerable up in their houses is absolute nonsense, how about letting the vulnerable assess their own risks and take the relevant precautions

Based on what information?

Should they get vaccinated per the vast majority of health experts?