Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You are the selfish one. I'm not wanting this to end up in name calling but that's the way I see it. 

You fell for the rubbish, you wear an ineffective face covering and by doing it you are thinking of others? 

Nope, you have been fooled, admit it, own it. You fell for the lie. Like you said most don't wear one. I'm happy to hear that because hopefully the tide is turning. 

Not sure if this has been posteed before but

https://uk.newschant.com/uk-news/top-scientists-remain-puzzled-over-how-and-why-covid-spreads/

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Tax goes to the government, Covid money goes in their personal bank accounts.

Its China that are doing well out of all this. They make all the ppe, facemasks, flow tests, vials, syringes and most of the equpment that is used in combating Covid.

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

What kills and is spread by gullible conspirasheeple?

Hide contents

Covid misinformation.

No cancer is a far worse killer than covid will ever be, its been largely ignored for the last 18 months, that's not forgetting mental health too.

Can I ask what the people who got triple jabbed to "get back to normality" feel about the return of (useless) masks?

Edited by top4718

4 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Covid is obviously transmitted. Most big spreading events have been when people have been in close proximity to each other for a length of time.

Cherry picked "quotes" in a badly written and awfully translated article  by the look of it eg

Professor Carl Heneghan, of Oxford college, one other writer of the review, mentioned: “RNA mills about within the air. Very small fragments. You will choose this up within the air of nursing houses and hospitals"

Yeah, right :huh: