Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Covid is obviously transmitted. Most big spreading events have been when people have been in close proximity to each other for a length of time.

Cherry picked "quotes" in a badly written and awfully translated article  by the look of it eg

Professor Carl Heneghan, of Oxford college, one other writer of the review, mentioned: “RNA mills about within the air. Very small fragments. You will choose this up within the air of nursing houses and hospitals"

Yeah, right :huh:

The mask mandate which comes in next week doesn't cover events where people are in close proximity for a length of time, why?

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The mask mandate which comes in next week doesn't cover events where people are in close proximity for a length of time, why?

Johnson putting big business first?  He does like money, money, money from his Tory paymasters 😎

And paying them billions for dodgy contracts.

Edited by Longcol

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Johnson putting big business first?  He does like money, money, money from his Tory paymasters 😎

And paying them billions for dodgy contracts.

He'd get more if the mandate covered more instances, why do you think it doesn't, personally I think its because its total nonsense and like many Covid policies makes absolutely zero sense which is why any right minded person should ignore it.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He'd get more if the mandate covered more instances, why do you think it doesn't, personally I think its because its total nonsense and like many Covid policies makes absolutely zero sense which is why any right minded person should ignore it.

You should question why you don't understand and why you are in such a tiny minority.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Would he? I don't think he's got a clue whay he's doing. He just wants to be popular. After the complete mess  (eg U-turn on Paterson, the "Peppa Pig" fiasco) he's made in the last few weeks he wanted to be seen on TV as being "statesmanlike".

Who is he a puppet of BTW?

Edited by Longcol

2 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

No issue wearing a face covering in crowded places, have been wearing one since before the original mandate and will continue to do so. Coughs and sneezes spread diseases. No issue what so ever if other people don't want to wear one.

Got it in one.

12 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

No issue wearing a face covering in crowded places, have been wearing one since before the original mandate and will continue to do so. Coughs and sneezes spread diseases. No issue what so ever if other people don't want to wear one.

Wear one if you have a virus with a cough then, don't make everyone else.

16 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

You should question why you don't understand and why you are in such a tiny minority.

I don't normally read your posts I skip past them but - this minority DO understand, that's why we don't follow the totally illogical narrative, the minority is also getting bigger as people have had enough.