Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The vast majority of "Sunflower" lanyard wearers have no interest in your Conspiracy Theories.

They do not deserve to be referred to as ultra-compliers or pro suppressionists or anything else.

The irony!!!

You and others have used the insulting term 'conspiracy theorist' innacurately for anybody who disagrees with yours and the official narrative.

And yet you are critical when people who are ultra compliant get referred to as 'ultra-compliers', and, when those who are in favour of suppression [enforced lockdowns, compulsory masking, compulsory vaccinations] are refered to as 'pro-suppression'.

Incidently, I'm not aware of anyone referring to Sunflower lanyard wearers as ultrs compliers and pro-suppression [some will be, some will not]- those terms refer to the public majority who've bought into the covid insanity and sold their [and our] civil liberties down the river.

Edited by onewheeldave

12 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Incidently, I'm not aware of anyone referring to Sunflower lanyard wearers as ultrs compliers and pro-suppression [some will be, some will not]- those terms refer to the public majority who've bought into the covid insanity and sold their [and our] civil liberties down the river.

But hasnt the UK been light touch, compared to other countries, except Sweden?

1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

The irony!!!

You and others have used the insulting term 'conspiracy theorist' innacurately for anybody who disagrees with yours and the official narrative.

And yet you are critical when people who are ultra compliant get referred to as 'ultra-compliers', and, when those who are in favour of suppression [enforced lockdowns, compulsory masking, compulsory vaccinations] are refered to as 'pro-suppression'

Conspiracy Theorist is not an insulting term , it has been used for decades to describe people who follow a Conspiracy Theory which "... is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable." Wikipaedia

They exhibit certain behaviour pattern including inventing terms to describe those who don't actively support their version of reality, for example :

" ...ultrs compliers and pro-suppression [some will be, some will not]- those terms refer to the public majority who've bought into the covid insanity and sold their [and our] civil liberties down the river.:".

Omicron symptoms mild so far, says South African doctor who spotted it
Dr Angelique Coetzee, the South African doctor who first spotted the new Covid variant Omicron, says the patients seen so far have had "extremely mild symptoms" - but more time is needed before we know the seriousness of the disease for vulnerable people.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-59450988

It will indeed be ironic if this new scariant, which people are getting so worried about (not me though),  is actually more infectious and out competes Delta, but has milder symptoms, and, therefore, it's actually a massive positive.

I would point out that is the natural evolution of most viruses.

The new rules for covid due to start on Tuesday is the right thing to do BUT why can’t people do what they are asked and wear a mask while shopping or travelling?  I’ve heard the excuse “ I’ve got asthma” I have that and it’s no problem for me to wear a mask for half an hour or so in each shop or while travelling, it’s just the people who just don’t want to do as they are asked for all our sakes.

4 minutes ago, lazarus said:

The new rules for covid due to start on Tuesday is the right thing to do BUT why can’t people do what they are asked and wear a mask while shopping or travelling?  I’ve heard the excuse “ I’ve got asthma” I have that and it’s no problem for me to wear a mask for half an hour or so in each shop or while travelling, it’s just the people who just don’t want to do as they are asked for all our sakes.

That's quite an Ignorant post you made there. 

We'll done.