Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You know I think you probably hit the nail on the head there. 

I realised I was going to die when I was about 7 years old. My mum found me crying under the kitchen table, I can remember it like it was yesterday, and it was about 50 years ago. But at least I got over that hurdle early !

Guest makapaka
19 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Wellingtons give me the same feeling...but if they help.

Look I’m no Covid denier and I wore a mask when required for a while myself due to travelling for work etc.

but all this “it’s only a mask get over it” thing is pathetic - it’s not only wearing a mask it’s going the shops and walking round looking like your extras in casualty. 

I’m still wondering how me going the pub before the match, sitting next to someone during the game and going the pub after - then putting on a mask to call in Sainsbury’s on way home is really going to help - and it won’t. So the masks will just extend to other areas - and when that doesn’t “work” it will be social distancing - and when that doesn’t “work” it will be closing things etc.

if you feel you need to wear a mask then do so - I won’t moan about it - making everyone wear one in some kind of show by the government that they’re doing something about it is just daft.

Edited by makapaka

45 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Look I’m no Covid denier and I wore a mask when required for a while myself due to travelling for work etc.

but all this “it’s only a mask get over it” thing is pathetic - it’s not only wearing a mask it’s going the shops and walking round looking like your extras in casualty. 

I’m still wondering how me going the pub before the match, sitting next to someone during the game and going the pub after - then putting on a mask to call in Sainsbury’s on way home is really going to help - and it won’t. So the masks will just extend to other areas - and when that doesn’t “work” it will be social distancing - and when that doesn’t “work” it will be closing things etc.

if you feel you need to wear a mask then do so - I won’t moan about it - making everyone wear one in some kind of show by the government that they’re doing something about it is just daft.

46 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Absolutely agree Maka,

Well said.