Coronavirus - Part Two.

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Still in a mood then I take it?

I asked you a question. 

Are you OK with discrimination against people with hidden disabilities? 

No. The fact you and other pro jabbers seem so free and easy with the insults if you read something you don't like. 

So its ok to downplay the number of people who are ill with Long Covid ?

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Nobody else is swearing apart from you. 

I'll assume the answer to my question is Yes then. 

assume exactly what you want, youd be wrong, i knew you were angling for that, its what conspiracy theorists do, its what their warped little minds do

Just now, onewheeldave said:

No, I'm not necessarily saying I've got better sources of data. If I question the mainstream narratives data due to the contamination from vested interests and systemic faults, I also question the data from the other side, for the same reasons.

But some data is highly usable, such as that concerning what percentages of non-vulnerable people are at risk from covid, and, on that, even the data from the mainstream narrative, which, IMO, is exaggerative, says it is very low: from that conclusions can be drawn.

But, on the whole, unlike most people, I just accept that the majority of the data is highly compromised and proceed from there. 

Tens of thousands of individuals involved in hundreds of projects around the world cannot possibly all in the pay of the big Pharma or any sinister organization.

Even if errors are being made deliberately or through negligence for gain or incompetence, they are still being compared with others and would stand up like a sore thumb.

The quality, repetition and accuracy of data is fundamental to any investigation.

Just now, melthebell said:

assume exactly what you want, youd be wrong, i knew you were angling for that, its what conspiracy theorists do, its what their warped little minds do

Actually you're wrong. 

I started off asking a genuine question until you got all sweary. 

Glad to see you can post without the name calling by the way 👍

3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Tens of thousands of individuals involved in hundreds of projects around the world cannot possibly all in the pay of the big Pharma or any sinister organization.

For God's sake- read my posts- stop strawmanning me, I'm not saying they're 'all in the pay of the big Pharma or any sinister organization'!!!

3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Even if errors are being made deliberately or through negligence for gain or incompetence, they are still being compared with others and would stand up like a sore thumb.

And if most of those others have the same problems?

Edited by onewheeldave