Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A bit of a pointless comment then wasn't it 🙄

No because I'm trying to get you to realise that laughing and dismissing people's conditions is grossly ignorant and offensive. You might not deem it to be long covid but it's clear that people suffer long term damage from covid. 

Take another walk around Rotherham General and ask a nurse. Don't forget to ask for the one that's not on Boris payroll though

Just now, Delayed said:

No because I'm trying to get you to realise that laughing and dismissing people's conditions is grossly ignorant and offensive. You might not deem it to be long covid but it's clear that people suffer long term damage from covid. 

It's clear that a tiny miniscule % of people suffer long term damage from covid as people do world wide from many 1000s of ailments. 

It's also clear that "long covid" is, like covid itself massively overblown simply to cause fear and to get people to comply with draconian rules and accept the loss of basic rights. 

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Take another walk around Rotherham General and ask a nurse. Don't forget to ask for the one that's not on Boris payroll though

Grossly ignorant and offensive  just about covers it 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's clear that a tiny miniscule % of people suffer long term damage from covid as people do world wide from many 1000s of ailments. 

It's also clear that "long covid" is, like covid itself massively overblown simply to cause fear and to get people to comply with draconian rules and accept the loss of basic rights. 

And that gives you the right to laugh about it?

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

And that gives you the right to laugh about it?

I laugh at people who bend the knee to all things convid. 

I laugh at the virtue signallers. 

I laugh at the ridiculous rules imposed that make no sense. 

I laugh at the hypocritical politicians who say "Do as I say not as I do". 

I laugh at many things. 

Just now, melthebell said:

talking of long covid, it might be a bit of a jokey one but Snooker player Mark Williams fell asleep during a match, he puts it down to catching Covid in October and missing 2 tournaments

Maybe a nap and a lemsip might help

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/59457433

Yeah, maybe it might.