Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Well, just been shopping and I'm very happy to say hardly a mask in sight. Just lots of people going about their lives. 

What a fantastic start to the day. 

I am calling bull crap on that . I am currently in Crystal Peaks and at least 80 percent of people are masked 

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I find it strange,but at least I have given you a shop to avoid so as not to spoil your fantastic day.

I've no intention of avoiding any shops no matter what the % of pro maskers shop there. 

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I am calling bull crap on that . I am currently in Crystal Peaks and at least 80 percent of people are masked 

Oooh, at least 80%?

How did you arrive at the 80% figure? 

16 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

A debate about the Left v Right attitude to Covid suppression is not a conspiracy theory......

That article makes some very interesting points, none are conspiracy theories. One of it's major ones is why the Left (who are supposed to stand up for those at the bottom of the pile) were and are arguing for policies which negatively affect those at the bottom more than those at the top. Many of the latter have done very nicely out of all this, sat at home working (a bit anyway) on their laptops * whilst working class people bring them takeaways and online shopping.

You know it's true....

* Or even worse, sat at home, or in their gardens, getting paid 80% of their salary for doing sweet FA (and, incidentally, storing up all this inflation we are going to get clobbered with). It really is no wonder many people didn't want it to end......

https://unherd.com/2021/11/the-lefts-covid-failure/

It is you who is avoiding difficult questions.

Complete and utter nonsense

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've no intention of avoiding any shops no matter what the % of pro maskers shop there. 

Oooh, at least 80%?

How did you arrive at the 80% figure? 

I suppose he estimated four out of 5 wearing masks.

More to the point which shop did you go to where hardly anyone was wearing a mask.

Some may wish to avoid it.