Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Ah well.Playtime over

Back to nailing jelly to the wall,figuratively speaking.

Where did you shop this morning?

🙄

Seeing as you like playing games I'll let you guess. 

If you get it right in 3 or less tries you win a prize. 

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Basically at that time, as I'm sure you are aware, SF moderators were a law unto themselves, deleting posts and banning people willy nilly, no wonder the forum was going downhill. I complained about deleting posts which were provably correct (even back then) and they reinstated some, but not all of them. I complained about that, as everything I said was backed by reputable links (and has been proven correct.....), eventually they banned me for excessive complaining. But I would not have that as I had done nothing wrong so I wrote to the owner of the website, and we agreed I'd just close my account, which at the time I was happy to do, SF wasn't worth bothering with. As an aside I wrote to Medusa about 6 months later, she (or he) at least had the decency to answer me, and more or less admitted they'd been wrong, which they provably had been.

To be fair to SF, they weren't the only forum making censorship decisions based on  what they thought was their social responsibility. But to me censoring facts, provable facts, is never a good move, and the additional worry caused to parents by spreading a false narrative (that kids were in danger from Covid) could never be justified.