Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A calculated guess? 

How very scientific 😂

Like you guessing how many wernt wearing masks.

I presume you didn't see everyone in the shop all of the time, you just made a guess too, but only your guess matters, Mr selfish

I'm not bothered in the slightest how many do and how many don't its personal choice, I've made the choice not to as they don't work and the logic behind the current mandate is laughable.

A lot of people wear them due to peer pressure rather than any fear of the virus.

Just now, hackey lad said:

“Hardly a mask in sight “ how did you calculate that ? . Offers still open, I’m here if you want to prove me wrong 

I'm busy at the moment 

I didn't calculate anything. I simply observed. Unlike crystal peaks which is a shopping centre with many individual shops and corridors the store I was in is all on one level with shopping  isles. It was easy to see who was masked and who was not. 

No need for me to take a wild guess. 

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I didn't need to guess as my post previous to this explains. 

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I presume you didn't see everyone in the shop all of the time, you just made a guess too, but only your guess matters, Mr selfish

😂

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm not bothered in the slightest how many do and how many don't its personal choice, I've made the choice not to as they don't work and the logic behind the current mandate is laughable.

A lot of people wear them due to peer pressure rather than any fear of the virus.

This 👆

Bullying too in my opinion. As this thread highlights the pro jab group appear to be  the pro bully group too. 

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm busy at the moment 

I didn't calculate anything. I simply observed. Unlike crystal peaks which is a shopping centre with many individual shops and corridors the store I was in is all on one level with shopping  isles. It was easy to see who was masked and who was not. 

😂

Are you busy tomorrow or any other day . You are welcome to come and prove me wrong 

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

People who wear a mask do so because they want to protect themselves and others. it's easy and isn't really that much of an inconvenience.  You seem to think the Government says jump we say how high which is not the case.

23 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Are you busy tomorrow or any other day . You are welcome to come and prove me wrong 

You are the one doubting my honesty. I on the other hand have not doubted your statement I simply queried how you arrived at such an impressive % as 80% so why on earth you'd think I want to "prove you wrong" Is beyond me 😊

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm busy at the moment 

😂

Sounds a bit like Morrison’s except that they have aisles.

And a vast majority wearing masks