Coronavirus - Part Two.

On 27/11/2021 at 23:00, top4718 said:

No, selfishness is following a cult centered around a mild illness whilst people miss cancer screenings, mental health goes through the roof, kids have virtually no future to look forward to, businesses go to the wall etc etc etc.

That's selfish my friend.

You do know that people are having their cancer operations cancelled because ICU beds are taken up with people who haven't had the covid vaccine.

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Guess what. I stand by that post too 😁

Course you were 😂

I was and I was right about your lame reply. 

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

I read on facebook (so it must be true) that the Humber bridge has been closed to pedestrians because there have been so many suicides jumping  off. Mental  health problems are going through the roof...

Please stop it 

7 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I read on facebook (so it must be true) that the Humber bridge has been closed to pedestrians because there have been so many suicides jumping  off. Mental  health problems are going through the roof...

Not sure about Humberside, but the BMJ are cautiously suggesting that suicide rate have not risen during the pandemic

What has been the effect of covid-19 on suicide rates? | The BMJ

Samaritans are also confirming this report from BMJ

Edited by Mister M

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

I wonder if there is a correlation between the anti maskers and Brexiteers.... I bet it's quite high.

I was listening to some of the debate in the House of Commons today, and all these Tories, foaming at the mouth, and going bat **** crazy about having to wear a bit of cloth over their faces to help reduce the transmission of a deadly disease, are exactly the same ones before the referendum mocking people about the consequences of Brexit, calling them 'snowflakes' and accusing them of being spiness - "where's your Blitz spirit'.

Those numpties wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes in the WW2 Blitz.

I don't think the blitz spirit was doing what the Tories and MSM tell you without question even though its illogical nonsense.

32 minutes ago, Anna B said:

It was closed for a few weeks in April/May due to a few sad incidents.

"But the tragic loss of life along the bridge has been a chronic problem for more than a decade, requiring investment in long-term infrastructure and intervention measures. Banning people on foot or a bike from crossing the bridge was only ever a knee-jerk reaction which didn’t address the causes or long-term solutions”

https://www.cyclinguk.org/news/humber-bridge-reopens-cyclists-and-pedestrians

Edited by nikki-red

25 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Not sure about Humberside, but the BMJ are cautiously suggesting that suicide rate have not risen during the pandemic

What has been the effect of covid-19 on suicide rates? | The BMJ

Samaritans are also confirming this report from BMJ

You really have been taken in by the propaganda and manipulated statistics in all of this, everything I've seen you post is carefully collated to fool the gullible and you have the cheek to try and claim some intellectual superiority, its quite frightening actually.

The article you've linked there is from March the ONS hasn't updated its UK suicide rates since July, I wonder why that could be??? Proves how very easy it is to twist stats for the benefit of the Covid lie though. 

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You really have been taken in by the propaganda and manipulated statistics in all of this, everything I've seen you post is carefully collated to fool the gullible and you have the cheek to try and claim some intellectual superiority, its quite frightening actually.

"Everything I've post  is carefully collated to fool the gullible"....Well thankfully you're here to tell everyone else, public health experts included, why they're wrong - in a non intellectually superior way of course. 🙄

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The article you've linked there is from March the ONS hasn't updated its UK suicide rates since July, I wonder why that could be??? Proves how very easy it is to twist stats for the benefit of the Covid lie though. 

probably to fool the gullible. 

The answer to your question is in the article from the BMJ I linked in post 12485. Hope it's sufficient for you.

Edited by Mister M