Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Just heard the Co-op are joining Iceland in not enforcing muzzles. 

Excellent news 👏👏👏

yeah excellent news that the reason they are doing it that staff have to endure violence and abuse just for doing their job, great stuff :roll:

as i said numerous times, you are an extremist, your obsession means no bounds, you as well as laugh at those with illness, you also condone people who commit acts of violence, great stuff

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Thank you,it wasn’t hard was it . By the way I’m not a stalker, I don’t look at people’s profiles.

True and all it took was for you to use some manners. 

Oh and Don't flatter yourself Neither am I. I just have fat fingers and a small phone screen. 

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

yeah excellent news that the reason they are doing it that staff have to endure violence and abuse just for doing their job, great stuff :roll:

as i said numerous times, you are an extremist, your obsession means no bounds, you as well as laugh at those with illness, you also condone people who commit acts of violence, great stuff

😂

Have you considered writing fiction for kids? 

I reckon you'd be good at it. 

Your first story could be called "Waa Waa Someone upset me so I'm gonna strop like a lil baby " 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

True and all it took was for you to use some manners. 

Oh and Don't flatter yourself Neither am I. I just have fat fingers and a small phone screen. 

😂

Have you considered writing fiction for kids? 

I reckon you'd be good at it. 

Your first story could be called "Waa Waa Someone upset me so I'm gonna strop like a lil baby " 

if you had any scruples youd applaud them if they did it, because they "didnt agree with them" fair enough, but the ONLY reason they havent done it is because of the abuse and violence their staff get and have got, yet youre happy, you really do have a screw loose

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

Wow - a new Xmas variant and now talk of compulsory vaccines and vaccinating 5-11 year olds…..

Odd. 

I said that would happen on this very thread. 

Guess what I was called. 

Just like when I said it would be 3 then 4 etc jabs. Guess what I was called then too. 

Just now, melthebell said:

if you had any scruples youd applaud them if they did it, because they "didnt agree with them" fair enough, but the ONLY reason they havent done it is because of the abuse and violence their staff get and have got, yet youre happy, you really do have a screw loose

Swearing and insulting again then I see Mel 😂

Comedy gold 🤣

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Swearing and insulting again then I see Mel 😂

Comedy gold 🤣

yet no backing down on applauding those that commits abuse and violence on people just doing their job, you have no moral scruples

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

yet no backing down on applauding those that commits abuse and violence on people just doing their job, you have no moral scruples

Seeing as I applauded no one for doing that it's clear this is another one of your lies. 

You have no honesty. 

If you were a klingon then you would have no honour lol 

"You can't be too careful" !

COVID-19: Most Omicron cases are 'mild' and there's no evidence to suggest vaccines may be less effective against the variant, says WHO official

Blessing in disguise: Omicron variant may be ‘very positive’ news for the world if new Covid mutation kills off more lethal Delta coronavirus

Is this the scariant that was used as the excuse for the return of travel restrictions ?

Is this the scariant that was given as the reason for re-mandating masks in the  UK ? 

Is this the scariant that  was employed  for the UK being more draconian on its self isolation rules and telling everyone to test themselves as often as possible ?

Is this the scariant that some countries are utilising  to force vaccine passports or even enforced vaccination on their populations ?

Is it ?

"You can't be too careful" ? 

Well actually, yes you can.

Because if we always want to be too careful, we will still be doing this nonsense in 10 years time.

Sorry you might still be doing this in ten years, I won't.

In fact I won't be doing it in 10 minutes time.

Edited by Chekhov

32 minutes ago, melthebell said:

According to the BBC it not just down to mask wearing. The violence and aggression  towards shop staff has been going on since before the pandemic and the introduction of masks. What they are stating is its not up to them to enforce which could add to any extra aggression. Dont forget it maybe mandatory for some but not compulsory for all.