Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Ok on the coughing noise part but I don't know of anyone who has a built in Thermometer and can instantly know some one has a temprature just by looking at them.

That’s not the point ! The point is that they are coming in from another country that may not be Corvid free.!

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

That’s not the point ! The point is that they are coming in from another country that may not be Corvid free.!

Well they've come into a country that isn't covid free either. We aren't testing the millions that come in from around the globe every single day, so I'm not sure we should be making a special effort for a few dozen that fall off the back of a dinghy.

That said I'd be staggered if they didn't have a temperature test.

9 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Is there another country that's not Corvid free?

For example, this morning alone I've seen crows, a couple of jays, a magpie, and a pair of nuthatches...