Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Presumably the implication being that mask exempt people not wearing a mask are being selfish??

No Dave . The implication being that some people who are Not mask exempt do not wear masks , they are the selfish ones . . Last year in the pub girl not masked stood up , she was asked to wear mask , said she was exempt as she had asthma and then went outside for a cigarette .

Guest makapaka
Just now, hackey lad said:

No Dave . The implication being that some people who are Not mask exempt do not wear masks , they are the selfish ones . . Last year in the pub girl not masked stood up , she was asked to wear mask , said she was exempt as she had asthma and then went outside for a cigarette .

Should we get her to wear a smokers lanyard aswell then?

Guest makapaka
3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Stop being silly. She was blatantly using  asthma as an excuse while going for a fag .

Oh well that’s it then - the arguments won on the basis that you saw a woman in the pub pretend to have asthma.

Or maybe she doesn’t - but has a bad chest cos of smoking.

19 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Asthmatics can't smoke? Smoking is an addiction, by definition difficult to quit even if the victim realises they are damaging his/her health. The fact that she had a cigarette does not mean she didn't have asthma.

Guest makapaka
4 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Asthmatics can't smoke? Smoking is an addiction, by definition difficult to quit even if the victim realises they are damaging his/her health. The fact that she had a cigarette does not mean she didn't have asthma.

I’m more concerned about the people in the pub drinking - bad for your kidneys - which are susceptible in a bad Covid  infection - using up valuable hospital beds.

id like them to wear a lanyard so I can make sure I know who they are - it’s courteous, protects others and provides clarification.

Edited by makapaka

7 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Oh well that’s it then - the arguments won on the basis that you saw a woman in the pub pretend to have asthma.

Or maybe she doesn’t - but has a bad chest cos of smoking.

I know the woman I spoke about and everyone in the pub knows her . She used asthma as an excuse .

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I’m more concerned about the people in the pub drinking - bad for your kidneys - which are susceptible in a bad Covid  infection - using up valuable hospital beds.

id like them to wear a lanyard so I can make sure I know who they are - it’s courteous, protects others and provides clarification.

You really are ridiculous 

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I know the woman I spoke about and everyone in the pub knows her . She used asthma as an excuse .

So because of her - you support every genuine person to wear a lanyard round their neck to prove they aren’t using it as an excuse?

why didn’t you stay at home and not go to the pub?

Edited by makapaka