Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, sibon said:

It does, but I once nicked some Spangles from Woolies, so I’m not one to judge😎

So, you in addition to potentially being arrested with the luvvie, you are also admitting a previous offense in relation to Spangles. I guess this is to get you thrown into solitary confinement when in prison.  That may work, but unlikely.  Overcrowding may mean you are only 2 to a cell instead of 4.  Also, visiting may be suspended, due to Covid. 

Worth a rethink?

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Laughable, deaths in people under 80 are minimal. if your not overweight, vulnerable or have serious pre-existing conditions this thing is literally no threat, I've seen people suffer with worse migraines.

I saw a figure earlier that deaths at home are rising due to non admission to hospital, its an eye opener.

It’s lovely to see you back to making rubbish up.

Much better than mocking the disabled. That was a really poor look.

1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

So, you in addition to potentially being arrested with the luvvie, you are also admitting a previous offense in relation to Spangles. I guess this is to get you thrown into solitary confinement when in prison.  That may work, but unlikely.  Overcrowding may mean you are only 2 to a cell instead of 4.  Also, visiting may be suspended, due to Covid. 

Worth a rethink?

I still have a red spangle left. That should sort the screws out.

Always well prepared.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Pity you didn't think to keep a complete packet - you could have either put it on ebay or sold it at auction!

I’m a right idiot.

Guest makapaka
41 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Laughable, deaths in people under 80 are minimal. if your not overweight, vulnerable or have serious pre-existing conditions this thing is literally no threat, I've seen people suffer with worse migraines.

I saw a figure earlier that deaths at home are rising due to non admission to hospital, its an eye opener.

I think you’ve got a bit lost in a lot of information ans misinformation to be honest.

im not patronising you I was the same to a lesser degree and it’s understandable with all the media nonsense.

the problem is lots of people are overweight, vulnerable or have pre existing conditions- they have for decades - we can’t just write them all off.

I have family that fall into those categories.

Earlier you were questioning whether there were any excess deaths when obviously there has been.

The truth is somewhere in the middle - but going on like it’s nothing is daft.

Edited by makapaka

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I think you’ve got a bit lost in a lot of information ans misinformation to be honest.

im not patronising you I was the same to a lesser degree and it’s understandable with all the media nonsense.

the problem is lots of people are overweight, vulnerable or have pre existing conditions- they have for decades - we can’t just write them all off.

I have family that fall into those categories.

Earlier you were questioning whether there were any excess deaths when obviously there has been.

The truth is somewhere in the middle - but going on like it’s nothing is daft.

Its not nothing not by any stretch but its not enough to let kids have zero interraction with others, the elderly to be unvisited in care homes, cancers to go unscreened, mental health to run riot, the cost of Covid in human life will be huge but most will be down to the after effects not the virus itself, you don't fully agree but at least you can see the light a little.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its not nothing not by any stretch but its not enough to let kids have zero interraction with others, the elderly to be unvisited in care homes, cancers to go unscreened, mental health to run riot, the cost of Covid in human life will be huge but most will be down to the after effects not the virus itself, you don't fully agree but at least you can see the light a little.

It already has been - that is evidenced.

There is no evidence so far of excess deaths due to other causes.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We can all see that light.

But you can’t really tackle all the other stuff until you are sure that this thing won’t fly out of control again.

You’ve flip flopped around so much on this thread that it’s impossible to ascertain your real opinion.

One minute it’s all nonsense, you aren’t going to follow public health advice and the U.K. government are paying everyone off.

The next minute, you are saying that it does exist but it’s not that bad.

Then we get the line that it’s quite bad but not as bad as other stuff. And, of course, the disabled mockery, which was pretty awful actually and gave us all an unwelcome insight into your personality.

Its no wonder that people are arguing with you. You haven’t got a straight story.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

It already has been - that is evidenced.

There is no evidence so far of excess deaths due to other causes.

So far maybe, lets see in the not too distant future, peoples immune systems will be on the floor due to wearing ridiculous muzzles, there is evidence of deaths at home on the increase, these are people that would normally have been treated in hospital but now are not.

The first rule of cancer treatment is to catch it early before it causes untold damage, some poor souls will have been waiting over a year and with the backlog to catch up on will be waiting a lot longer, its beyond comprehension but its ok because we stopped a few people being mildly ill for a couple of days.