Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

According to reports the common symptoms have changed now.

no longer losing smell etc but getting a headache, sore throat, runny nose or just feeling “a bit off” (their description).

sound lads……..

So if you have a summer cold - as I do on a very regular basis - you have CV19? - bulls testicles.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

So if you have a summer cold - as I do on a very regular basis - you have CV19? - bulls testicles.

Yes, but if that is the "science" we are led by, it gives Boris the reason to keep us in lockdown.  How people react to the extended lockdown will be interesting

8 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Yes, but if that is the "science" we are led by, it gives Boris the reason to keep us in lockdown.  How people react to the extended lockdown will be interesting

If you use this Forum as a barometer they'll just keep lapping it up.

17 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

From a social and commercial angle which HMG should be well aware of, that is a crazy thought process and flies in the face of common sense, but there again, governments (of any colour) appear to be short of that.

As an aside - why did they bother with the G7 circus - have they not heard of modern technology, i.e. video conferencing?

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

From a social and commercial angle which HMG should be well aware of, that is a crazy thought process and flies in the face of common sense, but there again, governments (of any colour) appear to be short of that.

As an aside - why did they bother with the G7 circus - have they not heard of modern technology, i.e. video conferencing?

Private jets and the red arrows, zero social distancing and no masks at a climate change led conference in a time when they're enforcing restrictions on the rest of us - if they'd deliberately wanted to take the pee they couldn't have done it better.

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Private jets and the red arrows, zero social distancing and no masks at a climate change led conference in a time when they're enforcing restrictions on the rest of us - if they'd deliberately wanted to take the pee they couldn't have done it better.

One of your posts I agree with.

Bit claustrophobic behind the sofa.

The Danish gov website is everything our govs is not,plainly written and well set out.

2,500 deaths in a population of near 6 million certainly contrasts severely with our results.

54 minutes ago, butlers said:

Bit claustrophobic behind the sofa.

The Danish gov website is everything our govs is not,plainly written and well set out.

2,500 deaths in a population of near 6 million certainly contrasts severely with our results.

Or maybe they are more truthful with the statistics.

Do they include “died with” in the stats, makes a huge difference.

Edited by top4718