Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

Private jets and the red arrows, zero social distancing and no masks at a climate change led conference in a time when they're enforcing restrictions on the rest of us - if they'd deliberately wanted to take the pee they couldn't have done it better.

Has anyone noticed that the Government have not allowed journalists back into the briefing room to ask their questions.

I think it's because Ministers and Johnson do not want follow up questions from journalists. On Zoom, journalists can be muted and ignored.

I do wonder as well with this so called 'Delta' variant (originated in India, that's now rampant in this country); why didn't Johnson put India on the 'red list' sooner, a full 3 weeks after scientists warned about it? Even though Pakistan, which neighbours India was on the red list.

Anything to do with Johnson wanting to go over to sign a trade deal with India???

Edited by Mister M

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Has anyone noticed that the Government have not allowed journalists back into the briefing room to ask their questions.

I think it's because Ministers and Johnson do not want follow up questions from journalists. On Zoom, journalists can be muted and ignored.

I do wonder as well with this so called 'Delta' variant (originated in India, that's now rampant in this country); why didn't Johnson put India on the 'red list' sooner, a full 3 weeks after scientists warned about it? Even though Pakistan, which neighbours India was on the red list.

Anything to do with Johnson wanting to go over to sign a trade deal with India???

He should be held totally accountable if it can be proven that the variant was known about and borders were kept open (which I believe they were) he should be put on trial.

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

The speaker threw his toys out about Boris making statements in briefings rather than parliament. I'm sure it will make a load of difference.

10 hours ago, Longcol said:

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n352

"In 90% of certificates where covid-19 is recorded, it does so in part 1 as the cause contributing directly to death.6"

People are going into hospital with terminal illnesses, catching Covid whilst in there and dying of original illness, I know of a case where this has happened, I'm calling BS on this report.