Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I'm not going to get into an argument on this.  You honestly believe ANY government , because remember it is not just the UK  that has vaccinated great numbers, would risk decimating their population? Sorry, don't buy it.

Fair enough. I can respect that. Obviously I don't agree and to answer your question, yes I absolutely do.

Have a very pleasant evening 👍

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

It's quite easy to find the UK figure.

It's on the .gov site.

The Isreal thing was just to help show vaccine unsurprisingly means you are hugely less likely to end up seriously ill.

Some on here seem to struggle with that

My bold. 

Some on here seem to struggle with the fact not everyone shares the same opinion. Other people are allowed to think what they like just as you are. The beauty of this argument is that eventually you will be proved either right or wrong. If you are right and this jab is safe and effective then happy days. If I'm proved right then it's brown trousers time for everyone. 

For the record I hope I'm wrong. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The beauty of this argument is that eventually you will be proved either right or wrong.

I don't think this is right. I don't think we will know greatly more about the safety and efficacy of the jab in the future. Well, ... we might discover that the jab is less/ not effective against some new variant but that is not I think what is being talked about.

For example, if the jab were to have long term side effects then, unless they are on a humungous scale, we will probably never be able to establish they were caused by the jab.

9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I don't think this is right. I don't think we will know greatly more about the safety and efficacy of the jab in the future. Well, ... we might discover that the jab is less/ not effective against some new variant but that is not I think what is being talked about.

For example, if the jab were to have long term side effects then, unless they are on a humungous scale, we will probably never be able to establish they were caused by the jab.

Apparently there is over  a million adverse reactions been reported. That's a rather humongous number to me. Don't you think it's rather high? 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Quite a lot of people have minor side effects like a sore arm for twenty four hours so a million adverse reactions is not actually that humungous.

Quite a lot have serious ones too. Some have died. 

Edited by The_DADDY

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

Some on here seem to struggle with the fact not everyone shares the same opinion. Other people are allowed to think what they like just as you are. The beauty of this argument is that eventually you will be proved either right or wrong. If you are right and this jab is safe and effective then happy days. If I'm proved right then it's brown trousers time for everyone. 

For the record I hope I'm wrong. 

Everybody is allowed an opinion and everybody is allowed to share those opinions, within the law.

Assertions are a different matter.

Asserting that millions of people of conspiring to cause harm to millions and conspiring to hide the 'truth' with nothing but anecdotes and a self selection of quotes which to fit a story that, is not an opinion. 

Such Conspiracy Theories follow a well known pattern. 

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Everybody is allowed an opinion and everybody is allowed to share those opinions, within the law.

Assertions are a different matter.

Asserting that millions of people of conspiring to cause harm to millions and conspiring to hide the 'truth' with nothing but anecdotes and a self selection of quotes which to fit a story that, is not an opinion. 

Such Conspiracy Theories follow a well known pattern. 

Yes. Plenty turn out to be true. 

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

A small number have died. Its a tragedy but the price we pay for a successful vaccination programme.

A program that has no idea what long term effects this will have. 

A program that wants to start jabbing kids.