Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A program that has no idea what long term effects this will have. 

A measure of judgement has been used where one would prefer evidence. Do you have any specific long terms side effects in mind? I ask because you keep mentioning them but I have no idea why one would expect them.

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

A measure of judgement has been used where one would prefer evidence. Do you have any specific long terms side effects in mind? I ask because you keep mentioning them but I have no idea why one would expect them.

You can search for the side effects online like I did. I doubt you would believe anything I posted anyway. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You can search for the side effects online like I did. I doubt you would believe anything I posted anyway. 

I am not going to do that because my expectation is that I would find a lot of specious nonsense which would not justify the effort of wading through. If you knew of something specific I might take a look but it would need to be something specific. I am a bit fed up with vague assertions with nothing to back them up.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I am not going to do that because my expectation is that I would find a lot of specious nonsense which would not justify the effort of wading through. If you knew of something specific I might take a look but it would need to be something specific. I am a bit fed up with vague assertions with nothing to back them up.

No problem 👍

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Probably victims of the experimental jab. 

How probably?

And why would the jab cause people to be ill enough to need ventilators?

Try to answer properly, with figures and evidence and stuff. If you can.

If not, some vague gonads will do. Again.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

You know if every single person in the population had the vaccine - then any recorded illness would be from a vaccinated person and therefore could be added to your list.

thats why your online search is misrepresented- 86% of the adult population has had at least one vaccine.

Guest sibon
4 hours ago, apelike said:

So is talking though your arse but that does not seem to stop you two..... 

I’ll leave you to ponder that statement and tell us all of you really intended it to turn out like that.