Coronavirus - Part Two.

9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So you are posting somebody who you do not believe, somebody whose arguments you do not agree with. Do I have that right? But you decline to post a link to data and argument that you do believe in.

My bold... 

No you don't. 👍

10 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So you are posting somebody who you do not believe, somebody whose arguments you do not agree with. Do I have that right? But you decline to post a link to data and argument that you do believe in.

Why would I post links to data that would be A, Ignored or B, Ignored or C, Have people lie and say I post unsafe links in order to avoid addressing said link? 

It's a case of knowing my audience. Why post information that people are unwilling to allow penetrate their echo chamber? 

That would be a waste of both time and bandwidth yes? 

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

"America's Frontline Doctors, an organization that claims to provide uncensored, accurate information about the pandemic, became infamous in July after a viral press conference that protested government lockdown restrictions and spread inaccuracies ranging from the ineffectiveness of masks to claims that hydroxychloroquine could "cure" COVID-19.

Now, those same doctors -- the majority of which have no experience treating COVID-19 patients -- have launched a campaign to warn Americans that they should not be forced to take an "experimental vaccine," while failing to mention the safety trials and large phase III efficacy trials, along with the fact that no vaccine mandate exists."

Not the most reliable lot then 😎

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Now, those same doctors -- the majority of which have no experience treating COVID-19 patients -- have launched a campaign to warn Americans that they should not be forced to take an "experimental vaccine," while failing to mention the safety trials and large phase III efficacy trials.......

Not the most reliable lot then 😎

I expect by "experimental vaccine," they are referring to the fact that the vaccine has no long term safety testing- why mention the 'the [not long term] safety trials and large phase III efficacy trials' when they in no way substitute for long term safety testing?

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

......along with the fact that no vaccine mandate exists."

Yet.

Guest sibon
20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why would I post links to data that would be A, Ignored or B, Ignored or C, Have people lie and say I post unsafe links in order to avoid addressing said link? 

It's a case of knowing my audience. Why post information that people are unwilling to allow penetrate their echo chamber? 

That would be a waste of both time and bandwidth yes? 

So. Why do you persist?

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I generally dont spend my visit to supermarkets standing over other customers breathing on them, but thank you for the kind thoughts.

I also don't breathe over people in supermarkets, even before the virus. 

But do you accept that people naturally cough and sneeze, often without time to pull out a hankie?

11 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I expect by "experimental vaccine," they are referring to the fact that the vaccine has no long term safety testing- why mention the 'the [not long term] safety trials and large phase III efficacy trials' when they in no way substitute for long term safety testing?

So how long do you propose we wait - and how many deaths would that lead to?

Vaccines have reduced hospitalisations and deaths as a proportion of infections by a huge percentage. Does this upset you?

Guest sibon
14 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I did, which is why I'm banned from Morrisons. ;)

That’s probably for the best.

I’ll be keeping out of there for a week or two, to allow all the sociopaths to rid themselves of the exuberance of their freedom to breathe on strangers.

Edited by sibon