Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Hoping to be helpful to those afflicted with Covid phobia or are simply still worried about going out.

According to news (sorry can't remember which channel) predicted Covid hospital admissions (worse case scenario)  amounts to 10 people per hospital. So is that really so bad or going to overwhelm the NHS?

Deaths of Covid sufferers are now rare. 

The rising infection rate includes all people who have tested positive, (a figure which is notoriously unreliable) not the number who have reported to a hospital or even the doctor, therefore many are suffering only mild symptoms. These are mainly (but not exclusively) young people who have not been vaccinated.

So if you've had your jabs you should be OK, and you're free to wear a mask if you wish.

Life has to carry on so enjoy it.   

Is it? Is it too high, too low?

35 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And in other news... 

The moon is made of cheese and Elvis is alive and working as a bus driver in Leicester. 

Total rubbish!  I don't believe any of that.  The astronauts would have told us in the 1960's when they landed there if the moon was made of cheese, and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And in other news... 

The moon is made of cheese and Elvis is alive and working as a bus driver in Leicester. 

"Most experts believe India’s official toll of more than 414,000 dead is a vast undercount, but the government has dismissed those concerns as exaggerated and misleading." Associated Press (as referred to above) 

It is unusual to see Conspiracy Theories agreeing with Government statements and briefings. 

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

"Most experts believe India’s official toll of more than 414,000 dead is a vast undercount, but the government has dismissed those concerns as exaggerated and misleading." Associated Press (as referred to above) 

It is unusual to see Conspiracy Theories agreeing with Government statements and briefings. 

You sling around the name conspiracy theorist ( I know you typed theories) like I'm supposed to be hurt or insulted by it. 

News Flash..... I'm not. 

I can't believe a single person is happy for so called vaccine passports, once they are accepted (and they will be, meekly) its the thin end of a wedge that will make irreversible changes to our freedoms, it probably won't affect too many of us on here of a certain age but what a dreadful future it spells for our children and their children to follow.

1 hour ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Total rubbish!  I don't believe any of that.  The astronauts would have told us in the 1960's when they landed there if the moon was made of cheese, and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm sure there was a documentary on TV about a chap called Wallace who proved this to be true... :suspect:

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I can't believe a single person is happy for so called vaccine passports, once they are accepted (and they will be, meekly) its the thin end of a wedge that will make irreversible changes to our freedoms, it probably won't affect too many of us on here of a certain age but what a dreadful future it spells for our children and their children to follow.

My bold. 

What irreversible changes to our freedoms?