Coronavirus - Part Two.

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Listen to the end... 

If you are planning on having the jab then good luck. 

Looks like you'll need it... 

Seem unlikely .

We know unvaccinated folk here and the US disproportionately are being hospitalized.

Why would OZ be different .

By the way of those 43 in ICU ,ABC NEWS reports 42 out of 43 are unvaccinated.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Thanks for all the quotes but you should read and check them first and save the embarrassment.

French Hospital Staff Go On Indefinite Strike. WRONG

Staff from one  hospital in a French City Go On Indefinite Strike. WRONG.

Hospital Staff from one hospital in a French Town that I have Never Heard of with a Population of 39,097 Go On Indefinite Strike.  Not quite the impact you expected?

ABC News , Australia.

"More than 102,000 people were tested in the reporting period which is a new state record.

There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated."

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Thanks for all the quotes but you should read and check them first and save the embarrassment.

Hospital Staff from one hospital in a French Town that I have Never Heard of with a Population of 39,097 Go On Indefinite Strike.  Not quite the impact you expected?

Montelimar?

They make lovely Nougat there. It’s a nice place.

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Montelimar is sort of famous for its nougat like confection - it was mentioned in the lyrics of "Savoy Truffle" by George Harrison on the Beatles "White Album"'.

For the last 50 years its kinda faded into obscurity.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, butlers said:

Seem unlikely .

We know unvaccinated folk here and the US disproportionately are being hospitalized.

I posted a video up there of the NSW Premier saying just that. The Channel 9 guy must have got it wrong.

If you fancy a diversion, have a look at that Twitter account, but have the mindbleach ready.

Guest sibon
14 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I’m wondering why the second link is about a dog chasing a coyote. 

6 minutes ago, sibon said:
13 minutes ago, butlers said:

Seem unlikely .

I posted a video up there of the NSW Premier saying just that. The Channel 9 guy must have got it wrong.

I am sure @The_DADDY will apologize for propagating this mistake as news (with great gusto) when he realises his error.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

I am sure @The_DADDY will apologize for propagating this mistake as news (with great gusto) when he realises his error.

I’m a bit disturbed by his apparent glee when he thought he’d found evidence that the vaccine doesn’t work.

I can’t see how anyone with any humanity would wish that to be the case.