Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
11 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I doubt any Scots present are surprised ... they are now over three weeks past their peak for cases. Deaths also seem to be clearly past the peak there.

Of course, neither we nor they are yet in a position to know the effects of the changes that occurred on 19th July when both nations loosened the stringency of their respective restrictions.

I would imagine that schools/colleges/unis closing for summer - and the infection free for all of the euros ending - has far outweighed the final loosening of restrictions which weren’t that much of a further loosening really.

Edited by makapaka

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

I would imagine that schools/colleges/unis closing for summer - and the infection free for all of the euros ending - has far outweighed the final loosening of restrictions which weren’t that much of a further loosening really.

I did read that those crafty kids have been conning the LF tests to get out of school.

5 hours ago, butlers said:

Mondays have tended to have low reporting numbers all the way through the pandemic.

It's a strange time as what we have come to regard as a low number often equal the entire number across multiple European countries.

Something is out of shape

It's because we have more gullible idiots rushing for tests than the rest of Europe combined.

Guest makapaka
17 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I did read that those crafty kids have been conning the LF tests to get out of school.

imagine if the entire government forecasts for Covid had been based on kids pouring Fanta on LFT 😂

23 hours ago, Becky B said:

Ah, the old "end of" response.  Well that's me done then isn't it, if you've decided it's "end of", - perhaps because, subconsciously you recognise how weak your arguments are.

Would it help you to know that I've seen the effects of Covid with my own eyes?  Does that make my information as reliable as yours, even though I've seen something different to you (which seems to be the basis of your ideas)?

The bursitis could be due to the vaccination, but that can happen with any vaccination in that area, it's to do with where the needle goes rather than what's in the vaccine.

Incidentally, trochanteric bursitis is fairly common in pregnancy, perhaps people should stop getting pregnant just in case. 

Either the jab has affected your eyesight or you've replied to the wrong post, nowhere did I say "end of".

Two of the people I know who have vaccine caused bursitis are male, I'm pretty sure they are not pregnant.

8 minutes ago, makapaka said:

imagine if the entire government forecasts for Covid had been based on kids pouring Fanta on LFT 😂

Actually it was lemon juice or - wait for it - good old dr pepper. Ironically millions chug down doc p on a regular basis and nobody has a clue what's in it!

On 25/07/2021 at 18:16, top4718 said:

If this was a real pandemic you wouldn’t need stats end of. I hadn’t heard of bursitis no, now I know three people (two under 40) that are suffering from it a few weeks after the jab, coincidence?

Says someone who believes everything the government and the MSM tells them, oh dear 🤦🏻‍♂️

Should've gone to Specsavers

9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

It should be an Olympic event: on your marks, get set, ... debunk.

So answer the question regarding supermarkets, why do staff on the shop floor feel confident enough to ditch masks despite being one of the most exposed professions outside healthcare?