Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It's a sedative that has been allegedly used to "finish off" the elderly in care homes to ramp up the Covid death stats, Canada allegedly used morphine for the same reason, if this is found to be true it blows the whole scam wide open, a smoking gun.

Links to these allegations please.

Ps - both my mother and father-in-law have died of cancer in care homes. Morphine was used to ease their pain.

Edited by Longcol

9 minutes ago, Longcol said:

No - the ONS stats only include covid if it is recorded on the death certificate as an underlying cause of death / contributing to the death.

(According to the link you have posted) there are two streams of death data. The ONS data uses death certificates and is about 20 000 higher than the Public Health England data which is done purely on deaths within 28 days of a positive PCR test. Or have I misunderstood?

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

(According to the link you have posted) there are two streams of death data. The ONS data uses death certificates and is about 20 000 higher than the Public Health England data which is done purely on deaths within 28 days of a positive PCR test. Or have I misunderstood?

Correct  - ONS stats taken from the death certificate show a higher number than the PHE "28 day" figure.

Edited by Longcol

I think morphine is also used to ease 'oxygen hunger' which would be a cause of distress in somebody struggling (and dying) with severe covid but who can not be put on a ventilator or who chooses not to be put on a ventilator.

Edited by Carbuncle

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

the hundreds of thousands of people who are protesting throughout the world have obviously not seen anything too concerning with regards to this made up virus, 

You do know how many people there are in the world.

Don’t you?

Guest sibon
Just now, Carbuncle said:

Based on his own personal experience, he would probably guess in the hundreds of thousands. Let's not blow his mind by trying to communicate the true figure.

I was going for 290.

That’s a good working number for a primary school, + trip to Aldi.

Although, I might have to refine my estimate, because I’d totally forgotten his career as a supermarket  inspector.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

You do know how many people there are in the world.

Don’t you?

We had about 200,000 protesting in France on Saturday.

The population is about 65,000,000 - so that makes it way less than 1%.

Guest sibon
Just now, Longcol said:

We had about 200,000 protesting in France on Saturday.

The population is about 65,000,000 - so that makes it way less than 1%.

1% of the most bolshy nation on Earth. 

Terrifying.

BTW, I’m very pleased that I’ll soon be able to return to France. Thinking of a trip to the south west in September.