Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Perhaps like me has has false accusations of posting dodgy links so is reluctant to post them. 

Just a thought. 

If you post links to sites that allow me to choose which cookies I accept, then I’ll take a look.

I’m not too keen on subjecting my browser to an experimental cocktail of software.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Ohhhh, ... I assumed the car train thing was the analogy that was ridiculous.

No your just to brainwashed by the media to accept it.

For the fourth time, what is your experience of death or serious illness with covid?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Yep - the conspiracy theory sites sure print garbage - and try to flog you colloidal silver - or is it horse paste now?

You believe Boris Johnsons crew and the MSM though?

Just now, sibon said:

If you post links to sites that allow me to choose which cookies I accept, then I’ll take a look.

I’m not too keen on subjecting my browser to an experimental cocktail of software.

I could, 

But I won't. 🙄

I'm not getting drawn in tonight. I'm just going to grab my popcorn and watch the show. 

You enjoy yourself 👍

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You believe Boris Johnsons crew and the MSM though?

As I've said before , I wouldn't trust Boris Johnson as far as I could chuck him.

The "MSM" don't all sing off the same hymn sheet or have the same paymasters.

Anyhow, about this "smoking gun".........................................................

Edited by Longcol

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Three attempts at asking questions, all ignored.  Oh well.  At this point we're either feeding the trolls or supporting a seriously worrying delusional pathology.  If the former: well done you, you've owned the #planetguardian libs.  If the latter: I hope you have someone around who's looking out for you.

My favourite North Yorkshire thing is to order a curry and be offered half and half. Half chips, half rice.

That’s what we have here. One troll, one idiot.

I’ll leave you to decide which is which. Though you’ve been here longer than me and moderated the site. So, I’m guessing that the troll is evident.

That just leaves the idiot.

Regardless of their motives I hope that they do have someone to look after them. It is undoubtedly better to meet this virus vaccinated rather than unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

As I've said before , I wouldn't trust Boris Johnson as far as I could chuck him.

The "MSM" don't all sing off the same hymn sheet or have the same paymasters.

Anyhow, about this "smoking gun".........................................................

The MSM were gifted £320m by the governent, blue tick Twitter users were paid £200k to promote the vaccine, would all that really be needed if people were seeing death and serious illness around them.

Lets wait for an enquiry for the smoking gun, might not be in our lifetime though.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

My favourite North Yorkshire thing is to order a curry and be offered half and half. Half chips, half rice.

That’s what we have here. One troll, one idiot.

I’ll leave you to decide which is which. Though you’ve been here longer than me and moderated the site. So, I’m guessing that the troll is evident.

That just leaves the idiot.

Regardless of their motives I hope that they do have someone to look after them. It is undoubtedly better to meet this virus vaccinated rather than unvaccinated.

Curry with chips, really???

The vaccinated/unvaccinated thing is highly questionable unless your over 80, seriously ill or obese.

Just now, top4718 said:

The MSM were gifted £320m by the governent, blue tick Twitter users were paid £200k to promote the vaccine, would all that really be needed if people were seeing death and serious illness around them.

Lets wait for an enquiry for the smoking gun, might not be in our lifetime though.

That is petty cash when it comes to government spending - and the income of the MSM.

Why would anyone except people in hospitals see death and serious illness all round them?

ps - thought the "smoking gun" was going to blow the whole thing wide open 😎

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Curry with chips, really???

The vaccinated/unvaccinated thing is highly questionable unless your over 80, seriously ill or obese.

You should try it.

Both things actually.

I’ll come and give you a hand with the vaccine that you are scared of.

And I’ll recommend a couple of excellent places to eat curry rice and chips. Unless you are scared of curry too, because you don’t know the ingredients or the long term side effects.