Coronavirus - Part Two.

Think is Tops has treated us to these facts in the thread

Less people died in 2020 than 2019

Or that one dose of vaccine makes you infertile.

That came via link to interview with Prof.Yeadon.

Who also said the pandemic was over last September.

Or that vaccinated people have 3 times the viral load if reinfected than unvaccinated.

Or the patient interviewed on ITV was an actor .

Despite him barely looking like said actor and to what point, it's not like there are not hundreds of folk in hospital they could have interviewed.

There's plenty more .

1 hour ago, onewheeldave said:

Given that you consider Top to be a conspiracy theorist, and, if you actually listened to one of his key points, that he, and the circles he moves in, have had very little experience of any negatives from covid themselves, and, thus very much doubt the offical narrative that we are in a serious pandemic; then it is questionable whether there would be any such, as you put it, 'conspiracy theorists', as, due to the large numbers of very obvious painful deaths from ebola happening all around them, they would come to a very different conclusion about the severity of the ebola pandemic, than they are doing about the covid 'pandemic'.

There are two brothers who are Conspiracy Theorists. One lives in a cave in Vermont will and one lives in a cave California.

They have widely different experiences of Covid.

In California the papers report  that there have been 4 100 000 cases and 65 000 deaths.

In Vermont the papers report  that there have been 25 000 cases and 260 deaths.

So it's not the experience that makes them Conspiracy Theorists.

So it's not the statistics that makes them Conspiracy Theorists.

So it's not  reasoning based on the statistics that makes them Conspiracy Theorists.

So it's not the science that makes them Conspiracy Theorists.

Purely and simply what makes them Conspiracy Theorists is a delusional ideology driven, fed and funded by American extremists and as such are not going to change their ways.

Again I ask: What would you say to Conspiracy Theorists happy to walk through corridors and wards looking for evidence of dead and dying?

23 minutes ago, Longcol said:

How about the points that the vaccine is going to cause mass deaths 18 months down the line, 

We'll only know in 18 months time if the vaccine is going to have unpredicted negative effects- personally I doubt that it will be causing mass deaths.

What I do know is that unlike previous vaccine roll outs, it has had no long term testing, and I suspect that is part of why many people are concerend about it.

But, to be clear, personally I am not expecting mass deaths as a result of the covid vaccine- my main concern is what will be happening in 18 months time with authorities compelling people to take various forms of updated covid vaccines/boosters by punishing those who refuse with sackings, travel restrictions, denial of access to events and social resources.

7 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Snipped 

Again I ask: What would you say to Conspiracy Theorists happy to walk through corridors and wards looking for evidence of dead and dying?

I was challenged by some lying nhs worker to do exactly that. 

She challenged me to visit her covid ward for a shift, of course I accepted and of course she bottled it and I never heard from her again. 

And of course I still have the messages on my phone just in case anyone doubts what I said. 👍

29 minutes ago, Longcol said:

that midazolam and morphine are being used in care homes to "bump off" the elderly to increase covid deaths?

No personal opinion on that one, having not looked into it. But again, I can see why some would be concerned, given that at the start of the 'pandemic' elderly were 'bumped off' by official government policy that led to many elderly with the infection being discharged from hospitals back to care homes housing highly vulnerable elderly people, thus guaranteeing many, many deaths [along with the various other scandals concerning care homes and other institutions housing the most vulnerable in society- the track record is far from good]

12 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

In your hypothetical ebola pandemic, or the covid one?

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I was challenged by some lying nhs worker to do exactly that. 

She challenged me to visit her covid ward for a shift, of course I accepted and of course she bottled it and I never heard from her again. 

And of course I still have the messages on my phone just in case anyone doubts what I said. 👍

On here?

55 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

In your hypothetical ebola pandemic, or the covid one?

At what point does in a pandemic does a Conspiracy Theorist accept that it is so deadly that they change their minds?

Is it how many deaths of gainfully employed people per second, or some other arbitrary measure defined by Conspiracy Theorists?

At what point do Conspiracy Theorists recognise that their actions are harmful?

We already have  Conspiracy Theorists nationally, and Daddy on here, wandering corridors and wards of a hospital searching for 'nothing' to support their Conspiracy Theory. 

FYI. Ebola was not introduced into the thread by me and I was commenting on what you wrote:"If for example, there was a re-occurance of spanish flu [or, indeed, widespread ebola]."