Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The first four points you make are all essentially what the Government and the MSM want you to believe, two of the most distrusted entities ever, politicians want money, power and fame, they don't give a **** about your health.

I am not the one putting lives at risk by promoting fear of vaccination -it is Conspiracy Theorists.

I am not the one putting lives at risk by pedalling  misinformation, disinformation and lies about Covid-it is Conspiracy Theorists.

I am not the one putting lives at risk by undermining the work of our hospitals- it is Conspiracy Theorists.. 

I am not the one putting lives at risk by lengthening the pandemic- it is Conspiracy Theorists.

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And looks like the doors are being opened to the possibility of lockdowns for flu.

'While No10 is confident that the vaccine rollout will prevent Covid hospitalisations rising to the levels that led to previous lockdowns, there remains concern that the NHS could be put under intense pressure from issues such as a large resurgence in patients suffering serious flu symptoms. '

Just now, Annie Bynnol said:

I am not the one putting lives at risk by promoting fear of vaccination -it is Conspiracy Theorists.

I am not the one putting lives at risk by pedalling  misinformation, disinformation and lies about Covid-it is Conspiracy Theorists.

I am not the one putting lives at risk by undermining the work of our hospitals- it is Conspiracy Theorists.. 

I am not the one putting lives at risk by lengthening the pandemic- it is Conspiracy Theorists.

You really have been totally brainwashed by all this, you need to give yourself a break from the media.

Just now, top4718 said:

Sweden had no lockdowns and currently have no covid deaths, lockdowns certainly do not save lives.

I hope you come across a late stage cancer sufferer who may have have had their lives saved without lockdown and people with mental health issues who's cognitive therapy requires social interaction, for people who claim to be morally superior the covid cult and incredibly selfish.

Sweden is largely rural - they've also had far more deaths per head of population than neighbouring countries in Scandanavia.

Best thing we can do for the cancer sufferer is make sure hospitals aren't full of covid patients - best thing we can do for MH sufferers is reduce the amount of covid in circulation so we can get back to near normal.

Just now, Longcol said:

Sweden is largely rural - they've also had far more deaths per head of population than neighbouring countries in Scandanavia.

Best thing we can do for the cancer sufferer is make sure hospitals aren't full of covid patients - best thing we can do for MH sufferers is reduce the amount of covid in circulation so we can get back to near normal.

They haven't destroyed their economy, their children's education, businesses, hospitality etc etc etc. 

You really need to get off this one track thinking that covid is the be all and end all od illnesses, aren't there something like 12m patients in this country that have missed procedures due to your beloved lockdowns, the fall out from this will be far worse than covid.

2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

And looks like the doors are being opened to the possibility of lockdowns for flu.

'While No10 is confident that the vaccine rollout will prevent Covid hospitalisations rising to the levels that led to previous lockdowns, there remains concern that the NHS could be put under intense pressure from issues such as a large resurgence in patients suffering serious flu symptoms. '

Lockdowns for flu? I wouldn't be surprised Tbh. 

Give it a few years and we'll probably have lockdowns for climate change too 🤣