Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, sibon said:

That’s all fantastic. 

Most of us do the same.

Now, join the fight for freedom by having the balls to get vaccinated.

I know someone who will accompany you if you are scared of needles. 

It’s no big deal, honest.

You've tried this scared of needles schtick before, have you forgotten, it didn't work then and it won't work now, I don't have jabs that I don't need, I got some when I traveled to the Far East as there are some bugs out there that can actually do some damage not give you ten days off work for a few days feeling unwell.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

What about poor sods who've got underlying health conditions?

Most have them have had the vaccine that you keep trumpeting, if it works whats the problem?

Guest sibon
Just now, butlers said:

It's almost enough to make you come round to the US healthcare " system".

People choosing not to take up vaccine are seeing thier insurance premiums go up

I’d like to see a proper invite to the unvaccinated. Give them a time to turn up, and a bill for insurance if they don’t.

Of course they could still choose to not turn up, and not pay the insurance premium. 

At that point, I think the NHS should be out.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

What about poor sods who've got underlying health conditions?

He's already stated that in balance losing 1% is acceptable to have avoided all the " lock downs".

We have to keep in mind it's still likely only 30% of the population have been infected.

That's a reasonable argument.

But to be so anti vaccine ,I just don't get it

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

It's almost enough to make you come round to the US healthcare " system".

People choosing not to take up vaccine are seeing thier insurance premiums go up

Yeah I thinks that called coercion, if you want that in society you really do have issues.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You've tried this scared of needles schtick before, have you forgotten, it didn't work then and it won't work now, I don't have jabs that I don't need, I got some when I traveled to the Far East as there are some bugs out there that can actually do some damage not give you ten days off work for a few days feeling unwell.

Most have them have had the vaccine that you keep trumpeting, if it works whats the problem?

I just think you have an underlying issue.

I’m offering to help.

You should be pleased that people care.

Not all by any means given that the vaccine roll out has nigh on stalled and the most unvaccinated people live in inner cities where the virus is much easier to transmit.

Just now, butlers said:

He's already stated that in balance losing 1% is acceptable to have avoided all the " lock downs".

We have to keep in mind it's still likely only 30% of the population have been infected.

That's a reasonable argument.

But to be so anti vaccine ,I just don't get it

Why would you get a vaccine thats stil going through clinical trials for an illness that you have 99% chance of recovering from, I really don't get that. I don't have a flu jab as its unlikely to affect me.

Guest sibon

Yeah I thinks that called coercion, if you want that in society you really do have issues.

There’s no coercion in the US system.

Everyone gets to choose what they do with their health. Finances permitting.

Just now, Longcol said:

Not all by any means given that the vaccine roll out has nigh on stalled and the most unvaccinated people live in inner cities where the virus is much easier to transmit.

Hospital admissions are still low so this doesn't add up.

You stated people with underlying conditions not the general public.

The NHS becomes overwhelmed because there is a shortage of staff. There is a shortage of staff due to Brexit.

Off topic, but look at the shortage of HGV drivers, where did all the Polish and other European lorry drivers disappear to? Oh yeah Brexit silly me.

Brexit has made the Covid response in this country ten times worse than it needed to be, I cant believe I seem to be the only person on this planet to make this connection. 

All you Brexit sucking racist pond life can rip me another one but it is true.