Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its worth it, one of the worst articles I've ever read, its so obviously biased its unreal.

You have to ask yourself why are they having to do this, if the virus was so bad and the vaccine so good you wouldn't have to use nonsense like this to coerce people to have it.

70% of adults are fully vaxxed. 89% are single vaxxed. No coercion for them.

I guess that the more intellectually challenged members of society might need some persuasion. It doesn’t need to be subtle though as all the smart folk are protected.

Hence the Daily Mail article.

Ok, I have actually selected my card, @sibon so you may want to change you card to improve your chances. Here are my choices:

arrogant
child abuse
sheep
rag
coerce
cocktail
experimental

I have to warn you I shall be playing dirty ... ie encouraging the use of the items on my card.

Guest makapaka
24 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its like someone in a car accident saying they wished they'd never driven that day.

You always seem a reasonable person surely you can see through these articles, just have a read at the Daily Mail one posted earlier, its actually quite funny spotting the cliched comments, Covid bingo.

I agree with you that there’s some propaganda going on.

I disagree with you that it’s a reason to not take a vaccine.

I think the propaganda helps feed into an idea that something else is happening- and makes people uncertain - which is also wrong.

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I think the propaganda helps feed into an idea that something else is happening- and makes people uncertain - which is also wrong.

I think the media would be more convincing if they showed a commitment to the truth. On the other hand they would sell less copies.

Guest makapaka
4 minutes ago, sibon said:

70% of adults are fully vaxxed. 89% are single vaxxed. No coercion for them.

I guess that the more intellectually challenged members of society might need some persuasion. It doesn’t need to be subtle though as all the smart folk are protected.

Hence the Daily Mail article.

A bit of intellectual snobbery doesn’t help.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

I think the media would be more convincing if they showed a commitment to the truth. On the other hand they would sell less copies.

Absolutely 

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Ok, I have actually selected my card, @sibon so you may want to change you card to improve your chances. Here are my choices:

arrogant
child abuse
sheep
rag
coerce
cocktail
experimental

I have to warn you I shall be playing dirty ... ie encouraging the use of the items on my card.

I can’t encourage much. Top is pretending to have blocked me and Daddy only posts on here when he thinks we’re all in bed. So I’m limited.

I’m going to go for: 

Lost cause.

MSM

Sheeple.

I haven’t seen people dropping dead in the street 

Coyote wins

I haven’t read it yet but…

Rapier wit.

Hilarious

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

There's definitely propaganda going on, why are they needing to do this, there must be 5 articles a day similar to the one posted.

Articles don't make me decide not to take a vaccine, not needing the vaccine as I'm at minimal risk does (they can quote that in the Daily Fail when I'm posing in my oxygen mask for the paparazzi) 🤣

1 minute ago, butlers said:

What you missed the banker 

MSM

Liars

Naive

Arrogant.

It's not at all telling this name calling is from one side of the discussion.

Yeah, MSM looks like a goody. You need another two or three items to get in this game though.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So why are you believing what they are saying?

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Yeah, MSM looks like a goody. You need another two or three items to get in this game though.

This is hilarious keep it up, such rapier wit. 😳