Coronavirus - Part Two.

22 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

I won't be getting vaccinated yet because I know too many ppl who have got poorly from having it.  I hope they find a safer cure that everyone can have if they want but won't make people ill.

you dont get ill from the vaccine you get ill because your immune system is doing what its meant to be doing, learning to fight it, i'd be more worried if i didnt get ill from it (that would mean you have a rubbish immune system).

People generally get ill either from the first, or the second, but never both, i personally was ill for a couple of days after my first, after my second i didnt even feel it, not even where it went in

Edited by melthebell

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

you dont get ill from the vaccine you get ill because your immune system is doing what its meant to be doing, learning to fight it, i'd be more worried if i didnt get ill from it.

People generally get ill either from the first, or the second, but never both, i personally was ill for a couple of days after my first, after my second i didnt even feel it, not even where it went in

No I'm sorry but some people I know have being made very I'll by it. I'm really glad you are ok though but some people have been made very poorly so I want to wait until I feel it's safe 

Every day that goes by weakens the Conspiracy Theorists argument that there is something 'bad' about the vaccine.

Every day that goes by Conspiracy Theorists fail to persuade millions that there is something 'bad' about the vaccine.

Everyday they pray that the alt-right extremist will feed them some more 'facts'. 

It is very sad that this Forum/thread cannot discuss legitimate worries, inaccuracies, concerns, observations, corrections, new findings, opinions without the politically motivated Conspiracy Theorists repeating their tedious and waning claims.

The psychology and avoidance of debate are hallmarks of the 'rich'  alt-right and 'poor' Conspiracy Theorist. When the alt-right moves on perhaps they will leave the  Conspiracy Theorists to their 'flat knoll'.

7 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

Thank you that's very interesting. In that case I hope they find a safer treatment for covid 

A friend of mine, who knows a receptionist at his local Doctors, has been told that eating a packet of Seabrook's salt and vinegar crisps, nightly for 3 weeks, offers the safest treatment against Covid.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

A friend of mine, who knows a receptionist at his local Doctors, has been told that eating a packet of Seabrook's salt and vinegar crisps, nightly for 3 weeks, offers the safest treatment against Covid.

😂 I love Seabrooks crisps especially salt and vinegar. Will It treat me twice as fast if I have 2 packs nightly?

Oh please say yes 😁

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

:hihi:

Better get stocked up then Pads

1 minute ago, butlers said:

That's more credible than some claims in the thread.

As of Monday fully vaccinated folk will no longer have to isolate if they have been in close contact with a positive case.

what about headcases?

3 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

😂 I love Seabrooks crisps especially salt and vinegar. Will It treat me twice as fast if I have 2 packs nightly?

Oh please say yes 😁

I'll ask my friend, cus I don't really know.

But stay clear of Walkers, it has to be sea salt crisps.

Apparently sea salt contains anti-bodies which fight the infection.