Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Doesn't take long for smartar5es to appear.

Why not offer a reply to the query like Annie Bynnol did?

The trouble with conspiracy theories is they are a very simplistic view with no critical thinking.

Hence you see something and it's weird, doesn't add up.

You need to look deeper, in the details in the background, not just what it looks like on the surface.

Just now, melthebell said:

The trouble with conspiracy theories is they are a very simplistic view with no critical thinking.

Hence you see something and it's weird, doesn't add up.

You need to look deeper, in the details in the background, not just what it looks like on the surface.

A different opinion isn't always a conspiracy theory, you really need to get that out of your head.

Have you looked deeper into what the Government and the MSM tell you, you're very trusting of two of the most corrupt entities there's ever been.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

They had very low cases for months, started vaccinating and cases are rising, it doesn't add up.

They aren't testing anywhere near like what we are so the data is not very accurate, the vaccine rollout isn't going at the kind of pace ours was either.

The same is true for alot of developing countries, they're now finding the delta variant is so much more transmissible that they can no longer ignore the problem

25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

A different opinion isn't always a conspiracy theory, you really need to get that out of your head.

Have you looked deeper into what the Government and the MSM tell you, you're very trusting of two of the most corrupt entities there's ever been.

It's not just a different opinion though, it's an alternative way of thinking but isn't based in the real world, it's not based on facts. I always try to be truthful in my debates.

As for your second point, I'm an anarchist, I'm not a fan of this government or any, especially this government, I don't base my views on what they say, I base my views on both sides of the coin and trying to be respectful of others.

This government have done a lot of bad ****, but that doesn't mean they have made the pandemic up or created a global conspiracy or stuck 5g nanobots in the vaccine, they are completely different issues

11 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

When you were caught out thinking this TfL employer was real, like Trump, your excuses were laughable not the content and deserve to invite ridicule. 

Trump was given a panning by his aids for not following the rules - don't explain, don't make excuses, just move on. Take note.

Trump?? 

Again?? 

My oh my you've got it bad🙄

My new medicine arrived today and it contains the following side effect(amongst many):

-false beliefs that cannot be changed by facts.

To normal people: If you start to notice that I am sliding into being  a Conspiracy Theorist please let me know. Please tell my friends and family it is not me that is boring the pants off them, it is the tablets.

To Conspiracy Theorists: Stop taking the tablets OR (if you are too far gone) Big Pharma is making everybody a Conspiracy Theorists and soon we will rule the world. 

The Federal Gov had to supply another 300 ventilator s to FL earlier in the week.

Oh and Rand Paul ,man of the people, has just 16 months late declared his wife bought shares in a covid vaccine producing company in March 2020.